PDA

View Full Version : UK cinema release

WaveCrest
09-23-2007, 09:55 AM
If a thread has already been started for this topic can this thread be closed or deleted please. Thanks.

Basically it's about the UK cinema release of Halloween. At first it seemed like it was coming out here at the end of October. However since then I've noticed in the Coming Soon section on Showcase Cinemas' website that Halloween is coming out this coming Friday (28th September). There's nothing on the Odeon website though.

So I was thinking there would be a review in the Sunday newspapers I get. Nothing in the Sunday People. However there was a short review in the News of the World.

Kinick
09-23-2007, 09:59 AM
Yes, there has been TV spots all week also.

Gerry f'n D
09-23-2007, 10:03 AM
http://www.ohmb.net/showthread.php?t=12478

cheers

WaveCrest
09-23-2007, 10:03 AM
Which channels have they been on? I haven't seen any at all. I'm guessing that they've been on Channel 4 because that's more of a youth marketed channel.

WaveCrest
09-23-2007, 10:06 AM
Edit to last post as I needed to add more to it:

Which channels have they been on? I haven't seen any at all. I'm guessing that they've been on Channel 4 because that's more of a youth marketed channel and Halloween (2007) is sort of youth marketed.

I haven't seen any posters on bus stops and billboards. It seems like they're going for a low-key release. If the film is indeed coming out in 5 days time I'm surprised by the marketing.