PDA

View Full Version : Danielle Harris as Annie

Pages : [1] 2

renee30152
09-05-2007, 09:55 AM
What did you guys think of Danielle's performance?:nodsmile:

Flash Over
09-05-2007, 10:25 AM
I thought that she was really good, but after seeing the workprint, I was pissed that they took out the "Yes I Di-id"

Silverpsycho
09-05-2007, 10:43 AM
Sadly, the second half of the film seemed pretty rushed to me so I never felt the same closeness or cared for the girls in this like I had with the girls from the original. However, out of all three girls in this one...Annie/Danielle Harris was my favorite. She really did light up the screen and she has the appearance of a younger high school student, but the capability of a sophisticated actress. I like Harris no matter what she does, as she contributes a lot to every character she portrays.

I must admit that I was nervous about seeing her topless in this, but to be quite honest...it was done tastefully and wasn't a gratuitous boob shot type thing. I still could not shake the feeling I was watching little Jamie Lloyd during certain scenes though. She will always be that little girl in parts 4 and 5, but I am psyched she wanted to be Annie Brackett in Zombie's rendition of HalloweeN as well.

Yup, Harris rocks! :D

ragethorn
09-05-2007, 10:46 AM
She had a total of like 3 lines in the movie and they were along the lines of "you wanna fuck me?", so no, her performance was bad.

I'll judge her performance when she's in a movie for more then 10 minutes.

I preffered her in H4 & H5. She's played such an adorable kid. :angel:

freethy
09-05-2007, 10:49 AM
Her performance seemed okay. It was nothing special though. At times she seemed like a 30 year old woman who hangs around in schools though. haha!

That was a joke btw, she could easily pass for 28.

mmyers78
09-05-2007, 10:51 AM
i thought she did a great job as playing annie

Silverpsycho
09-05-2007, 10:52 AM
Lol, I wasn't fond of the progressing sex scene either, but truthfully this movie was a huge moment for her. Even in a short amount of time, she brought charm to the character and succeeded as portraying the helpless victim. Not many could have pulled off the scene after she had been attacked by Michael. If Kristina Klebe had been Annie...I would not have liked Annie. In parts 4 and 5 she was cute, but in certain parts of Zombie's rendition, Harris is an improved actress in my eyes. At least she didn't get some of those horrible lines that were in the first draft of the script. I would have been horrified if I heard Harris saying some of those things...or cried from laughing so hard.

Myers-89
09-05-2007, 11:35 AM
Her performance seemed okay. It was nothing special though. At times she seemed like a 30 year old woman who hangs around in schools though. haha!

That was a joke btw, she could easily pass for 28.

Hell, I think she could pass for 18. I wouldn't have know she was 30 if I hadn't looked up her age. She still looks so young. Which was one of the things that creeped me out... When she was laying all bloody and topless on the floor, I looked at her face and saw the same little girl from Halloween 5. Kind of disturbing.

But as for her portrayal of Annie, I don't think they could have casted anyone better. She was great.

Reobeem
09-05-2007, 12:04 PM
she was good but what I hated was I kept wanting to yell "Haven't you learned anything from Michael" because she was in Halloween 4 and 5

Shawn
09-05-2007, 12:11 PM
I want to go all the way with her.

HaLLoWeeNiGhT
09-05-2007, 12:12 PM
I thought she did very well in her small role as Annie. Her crying scream when Michael is pulling her away was so emotional, and very well done. I don't think people are seeing how well she really did in this role, she was great.

mothman
09-05-2007, 12:59 PM
I thought she did a great job but could have done without the "do you want to" line. That is not her fault though.

Mechanix1992
09-05-2007, 01:03 PM
She was great. I too felt this thing was rushed, and with the boob shot, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Not that it's bad, just not like "Look at my titties!". I kind of thought the dialogue between her and Bob was lame, but I'm not gonna lie, its the truth when teens are horny haha. "Do you Wanna *noodle* me Bob?" haha

Mechanix1992
09-05-2007, 01:05 PM
:kiss:
When she was laying all bloody and topless on the floor, I looked at her face and saw the same little girl from Halloween 5. Kind of disturbing.

Haha, I saw that too! It was weird, I felt guilty because I was staring at her boobs =[

mothman
09-05-2007, 01:07 PM
She was great. I too felt this thing was rushed, and with the boob shot, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Not that it's bad, just not like "Look at my titties!". I kind of thought the dialogue between her and Bob was lame, but I'm not gonna lie, its the truth when teens are horny haha. "Do you Wanna *noodle* me Bob?" haha

I've never had a girl even come close to saying anything like that to me. College/HS whatever I don't think that is realistic. I don't think it made the film better in anyway either. I enjoyed the film but could have done without the language and small boob shots. Rob should have thrown us a bone an at least shown us someone with a nice pair. :nodsmile:

Laurie2007
09-05-2007, 01:17 PM
i had a debate with one of my friends before the movie came out about who danielle should play I said Laurie because it only seemed natural to have the once daughter of laurie become her. my friend said annie and i can see why now she did an amazing job as annie edgy sarchastic and really brough the charcter to life...besides i dont know many 30 (29 at the time of fiming) year olds who can pull off an 18 year old like that

Mechanix1992
09-05-2007, 01:17 PM
Honestly, I've had two experiences, and the second one was basically just like Bob and Annie lol. So I mean I can related, dirty horny teens, I understand. I felt bad for Annie, for some reason she seemed more innocent to me than Scout's Laurie.

Laurie2007
09-05-2007, 01:18 PM
question- why does everyone refer to bob when talking about annie? her boyfriend was paul...maybe im not in on something..eh

Danny Strode
09-05-2007, 01:50 PM
I thought she rocked as Annie, and really pulled off the teenager thing good. Honestly, I really didn't see a whole lot of Jamie in her, except in the one scene where she's laying on the floor crying with Michael standing over her. It must have been the way her hair was, because that's the only time I saw Jamie. Or maybe it was because all her character did was cry in Halloween 5. Great job, Danielle!

ten31
09-05-2007, 02:14 PM
I want to go all the way with her.

To the corner store?

YourAverageJoe
09-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I think she did a wonderful job as Annie. As one of the above posters said, I, too, once thought it would be nice for her to play Laurie. But, after seeing how well she played Annie and how well Scout played Laurie, I can see that things worked out for the best.

mr_casper_sgv
09-05-2007, 02:46 PM
no matter what she does she still going to be the star, she is so cute, but for reals though, her acting is very good, check out her other movies. of course your going to see lil jamie in her because thats her! lol just dont look at it that way and everything will be ok, she is my age and I look young also, I dont look 18 though maybe around 25, anyways she played a good Annie, I hope she plays in a lot more movies.

dcamax
09-05-2007, 04:05 PM
I have always liked Danielle Harris and I think she did quite well with the material she was given to work with, it was short and the chemistry between the three good friends was not there. I did not like that there was an apparent rift between Annie and Lynda, and I did not think the nude scene was needed, ecpecially the bloody nude scene.

Khan
09-05-2007, 04:06 PM
I wish she had been given better lines to work with.

October31
09-05-2007, 05:01 PM
I really didn't see a whole lot of Jamie in her, except in the one scene where she's laying on the floor crying with Michael standing over her. It must have been the way her hair was, because that's the only time I saw Jamie. Or maybe it was because all her character did was cry in Halloween 5. Great job, Danielle!
Same here. I loved the nostalgia factor of having a Halloween series vet in this new series. She's still got it!

Deckard
09-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Danielle is good...but I feel Annie was given far too little to do. I wish they'd had at least one scene between her and Paul before Michael shows up. The added sequence with Lynda calling Laurie added LOADS to their characters and I feel something would have been great. Maybe even a little something between Annie and Lindsey before she calls Laurie...anything...

WhiteZombie
09-05-2007, 05:52 PM
She did a wicked job. Her acting chops are still really good, and shes hott as hell.

renee30152
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
Hell, I think she could pass for 18. I wouldn't have know she was 30 if I hadn't looked up her age. She still looks so young. Which was one of the things that creeped me out... When she was laying all bloody and topless on the floor, I looked at her face and saw the same little girl from Halloween 5. Kind of disturbing.

But as for her portrayal of Annie, I don't think they could have casted anyone better. She was great.

I agree. Sht fit the role to a T.

i had a debate with one of my friends before the movie came out about who danielle should play I said Laurie because it only seemed natural to have the once daughter of laurie become her. my friend said annie and i can see why now she did an amazing job as annie edgy sarchastic and really brough the charcter to life...besides i dont know many 30 (29 at the time of fiming) year olds who can pull off an 18 year old like that

She did look like a teenager. Very young face. I think she would have done very good as Laurie too. Better then Taylor.:nodsmile:

myers2004
09-06-2007, 02:56 AM
I thought she was great but then again I am an old perv I guess who enjoyed seeing her topless lol and just think this may be the way for her to really get more roles where people don't see her as the goody goody role she has stayed mainly in.

Shawn
09-06-2007, 03:49 AM
It's okay to lust after a 30 year old.

ragethorn
09-06-2007, 04:55 AM
You're going straight to hell. :bastard:

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 06:10 AM
I was suprised that she would go topless, and it also was amazing on how her face never changed since she was younger :nodsmile:

renee30152
09-06-2007, 07:00 AM
You're going straight to hell. :bastard:

With probably a smile on his face the sick bastard. :nodsmile: :bastard:

Miss Informed
09-06-2007, 07:26 AM
3rd act was too rushed. Didn't really care about Annie. Had Zombie added about 20 minutes extra to the movie and had more w/ them I would have been able to judge her more. I didn't care for the way the girls talked. Their dialogue annoyed me. Do young kids really talk like that? God, maybe I am just getting old.

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 07:29 AM
3rd act was too rushed. Didn't really care about Annie. Had Zombie added about 20 minutes extra to the movie and had more w/ them I would have been able to judge her more. I didn't care for the way the girls talked. Their dialogue annoyed me. Do young kids really talk like that? God, maybe I am just getting old.

That was one of the biggest things in this film to twitch at .. the dialgue and how awful and bad it was

Laurie2007
09-06-2007, 07:35 AM
I thought she was great but then again I am an old perv I guess who enjoyed seeing her topless lol and just think this may be the way for her to really get more roles where people don't see her as the goody goody role she has stayed mainly in.
Goody goody danielle? Ha...come on now...she's the bad ass that pretends to be the goody goody....like molly on roseanne she seemed like an innocent one but she seemed to want to be the "slut" and then in urban ledgend ...the goth girl...hi and bye... she's always the sarchastic girl who LOOKS innocent but isnt really a goody goody

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 07:38 AM
Goody goody danielle? Ha...come on now...she's the bad ass that pretends to be the goody goody....like molly on roseanne she seemed like an innocent one but she seemed to want to be the "slut" and then in urban ledgend ...the goth girl...hi and bye... she's always the sarchastic girl who LOOKS innocent but isnt really a goody goody

When she was molly she got becky drunk off her ass, in 4 and 5 she became a female version of Micheal and in this movie, she was a sarcastic teenager who would probably whoop Micheal in a second :D

JamieLloydFan
09-06-2007, 07:39 AM
I thought Her performance was ok. Nothing special. I just was really glad Zombie cast her in the role of Annie. maybe we will see her cast in any future sequels?????????

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 07:41 AM
Altho couldve casted differently and still the movie sucked :D

Laurie2007
09-06-2007, 07:43 AM
When she was molly she got becky drunk off her ass, in 4 and 5 she became a female version of Micheal and in this movie, she was a sarcastic teenager who would probably whoop Micheal in a second
when did she get becky drunk? i think your thinknig of a different episode...molly(danielle) ditched darlene at the concert to go smoke pot and do other "things" with a guy in a van

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 07:44 AM
oh yea oops ... my bad thought that girl was molly as well .. oh well :(

Laurie2007
09-06-2007, 07:46 AM
that's ok but i dont think her name was molly...but i know which ep. your talking about

JangoJason
09-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Why did Myers leave Annie Alive? Think Danielle had that as part of her contract? I think ole Mikey had his way with her *wink* *wink*

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 07:48 AM
Still she was bad ass even when she was in 4 and 5 she was ready to whoop someone and now fully topless and laying on the floor in blood lol

ragethorn
09-06-2007, 07:49 AM
I was watching the original yesterday and honestly, I think I rather fuck Nancy Loomis then Danielle Harris.

Especially when she's in the laundry room stuck in the window and all? Maybe I have a fetish, I dunno. A laundry room stuck in the window fetish! HAHA!

myerslilBRO
09-06-2007, 08:02 AM
I think Danielle Harris is hot as hell, and i think she did a good job as Annie. If she had more screen time and more dialogue she would have been better. But it was nice to see a familiar face in this movie. In the scene where she is being dragged and crying, I couldn't help but think, "If this had been a sequel to 'Halloween: Resurrection' where they brought Jamie back, you could say that Michael finally got his niece."
Plus I like the fact that she didn't die, which kinda surprised me. Wonder if Zombie decided not to kill her because of her fanbase or her attatchment to the original series or both? Maybe she'll be in the sequel?

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 08:05 AM
I was watching the original yesterday and honestly, I think I rather fuck Nancy Loomis then Danielle Harris.

Especially when she's in the laundry room stuck in the window and all? Maybe I have a fetish, I dunno. A laundry room stuck in the window fetish! HAHA!

That is something I didnt want to know :makes a mental note ... dont go into any laundry areas: :p

JangoJason
09-06-2007, 08:40 AM
Does anyone know if Danielle Harris is a smoker in reallife?

ragethorn
09-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Nothing to be scared of.......................unless you're a hot girl with undies and a white dress shirt on. :drool:

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 09:47 AM

I dont care if she is ... I would hit it :drool:

Jackolantern99
09-06-2007, 11:13 AM
I was a bit dissapointed to hear that Danielle was playing Annie when it was first announced, and now months and months later, I can safely say that Annie was the only one of the girls I actually liked.

Anne being dragged across the floor topless was honestly the only part of the whole movie that made me cringe, that actually got to me. Danielle actually sounded horrified and like she was holding on for dear life. Honestly, I wish Danielle had been cast as Laurie...

PG Soul
09-06-2007, 11:25 AM
She died because she was loose.

Towelman
09-06-2007, 06:26 PM

Apparently she has been seen smoking at conventions in the past.

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Apparently she has been seen smoking at conventions in the past.

what is your avatar from?

Towelman
09-06-2007, 07:07 PM
what is your avatar from?

It's a creepy looking robot from an episode of British sci-fi series Doctor Who.

MichaelMyers04
09-06-2007, 08:04 PM
Danielle was awesome. Clearly, it was her performance that made me like Annie's character so much. She's an amazing actress, as she played this part perfectly. Yes, the dialogue was terrible, but that's not under her control. When she was on the floor, being dragged, and then yelling for Laurie, I felt more for her character than I did for Laurie throughout the whole movie.

What's funny is that I didn't once see her as Jamie Lloyd in this movie. She played Annie, and did that perfectly. Even though I'm against a sequel, when they do decide to make one, I'll be hoping that she's in that one too.

mr_casper_sgv
09-06-2007, 11:39 PM
she is a firme hyna "fine female"

Franchise
09-06-2007, 11:45 PM
Hmm? I'm confused. What the hell does that mean again?

mr_casper_sgv
09-07-2007, 12:17 AM
just means she is fine.

4BarrelHemi
09-07-2007, 04:30 AM
I thought she did a better job than any of the other girls in this film. She is also very pretty so that helps out alot as well. :yar:

Shawn
09-07-2007, 04:42 AM
Chic is a fox. I cannot understand some of the comments directed at her. clearly she's a fan of Halloween and not just there for a check.

I would go all the way with her.

EvilOnTwoLegs
09-07-2007, 05:31 AM
That was one of the biggest things in this film to twitch at .. the dialgue and how awful and bad it was
Well, it was worded better than most of your posts...so let's not throw stones.

Altho couldve casted differently and still the movie sucked :D
Amazing example of the aforementioned phenomenon.

zombie commando
09-07-2007, 06:03 AM
She was in this flick? I didn't see her face, just flesh orbs bouncing around that were bigger than my head on the big big screen. Suddenly I'm thirsty...

krustytheklown
09-07-2007, 06:43 AM
thought she was great, and shes really become a hottie. i would like to have seen a little less michael in the asylum and more of the girls. i hope to see her in the sequel. having two of the main characters survive halloween could be some great drama with a possible sequel. i mean, these girls are going to need alot more therapy than JLC did

Laurie2007
09-07-2007, 07:15 AM
i totally agree with thethought she was great, and shes really become a hottie. i would like to have seen a little less michael in the asylum and more of the girls. i hope to see her in the sequel.

having two of the main characters survive halloween could
be some great drama with a possible sequel. i mean, these girls are going to need alot more therapy than JLC did

totally agree with you on the spoiler...it would make things more intersting

renee30152
09-07-2007, 09:29 AM
I agree as well. It would be so AWESOME! Like totally. :D

ragethorn
09-07-2007, 09:48 AM
KILL THEM............ALLLLLLLLLLLLL! :steam:

renee30152
09-07-2007, 09:57 AM
Kill them all? :D

MrShape666
09-07-2007, 11:43 PM
KILL THEM............ALLLLLLLLLLLLL! :steam:

Is this a reference to Metallica's first album, or just a general act of genocide?

MrShape666
09-07-2007, 11:47 PM
thought she was great, and shes really become a hottie. i would like to have seen a little less michael in the asylum and more of the girls. i hope to see her in the sequel. having two of the main characters survive halloween could be some great drama with a possible sequel. i mean, these girls are going to need alot more therapy than JLC did

Agreed. If they are really going to keep going with the franchise, it would be really great to have Danielle back in it.

And she does seem to respect the genre, unlike a lot of starlets who go out of their way to point out that they don't watch horror films (again, that "I'm above horror" mentality rearing its empty head). I've me her three times in person, and she's been pretty cool each time.

Undrtkerkane
09-08-2007, 08:13 AM
If they were to make a sequel which girls would be in it?I am thinking Danielle wouldnt make it or they could say that ms harris didnt make the hospital ride or something like that

TheShape'78
09-08-2007, 08:22 AM
She had a total of like 3 lines in the movie and they were along the lines of "you wanna fuck me?", so no, her performance was bad.

i agree her sex scene and her lines during it sucked, but her performance when Lauire finds her more than makes up for it. so yes, i think she did an alright job. but yes she was much better in h4, h5 not so much, but h4 she was great in.

-mitch-

TheKeysTheKeys!
09-08-2007, 08:24 AM
Would be cool if she's in the sequel.

I was thinking, though, when she and Paul were getting it on,and she was saying, "F*** me," "You wanna f*** me?"- "What a ho!" hehehehe

Undrtkerkane
09-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Even if she had 10 minutes of dialogue, and did more acting....

The movie still wouldve sucked

TheShape'78
09-08-2007, 08:27 AM
Would be cool if she's in the sequel.

I was thinking, though, when she and Paul were getting it on,and she was saying, "F*** me," "You wanna f*** me?"- "What a ho!" hehehehe

in real life it would be awesome if a chick said that, but it doesn't make for good movie dialogue. i cringed all three times i heard her deliver those lines.

-mitch-

Undrtkerkane
09-08-2007, 08:29 AM
in real life it would be awesome if a chick said that, but it doesn't make for good movie dialogue. i cringed all three times i heard her deliver those lines.

-mitch-

all I was saying was kill them all , then die so I can do home

TheShape'78
09-08-2007, 08:31 AM
all I was saying was kill them all , then die so I can do home

okay :confused:

-mitch-

Undrtkerkane
09-08-2007, 08:35 AM
okay :confused:

-mitch-

The whole blew for me, and then I had to sit though it again because of my friend ....

The only thing that wouldve saved this moved if it stopped halfway through and then got burned

EvilOnTwoLegs
09-08-2007, 09:25 AM
i agree her sex scene and her lines during it sucked, but her performance when Lauire finds her more than makes up for it. so yes, i think she did an alright job. but yes she was much better in h4, h5 not so much, but h4 she was great in.

-mitch-
C'mon...where's the love for little Jamie miming the words "Cookie Lady?" :p

Fiberawptic
09-08-2007, 09:30 AM
She seemed kinda like a bitchy premodonna to me. Unlike in the original she was kind of a bitch but was less harsh. Of course, i think daniel harris is a midget, her arms didnt fit her petit body and it annoyed me.

SLAB
09-08-2007, 09:33 AM
C'mon...where's the love for little Jamie miming the words "Cookie Lady?" :p

Cookie WOMAN! :p

jigsaw_dude
09-08-2007, 09:43 AM
I thought Annie did a great job, never once did I think of her as Jamie Lloyd. Although when the sex scene was happening, my eyes were looking at her boobs. I'm a perv :D

EvilOnTwoLegs
09-08-2007, 09:56 AM
Cookie WOMAN! :p
hahahaha

Well, the cat's outta the bag...I'm not a big H5 fan either. hahaha

SLAB
09-08-2007, 09:58 AM
hahahaha

Me neither, I just remember everything so as much as H5 should be excised from my brain, alas, I cannot do so. :(

EvilOnTwoLegs
09-08-2007, 10:00 AM
Me neither, I just remember everything so as much as H5 should be excised from my brain, alas, I cannot do so. :(
hahaha

I'm generally pretty good at remembering...movie quotes, if nothing else. haha But in this case, I fumbled the ball. Eh...maybe it's this damned hangover. hahaha

renee30152
09-08-2007, 10:10 AM
She seemed kinda like a bitchy premodonna to me. Unlike in the original she was kind of a bitch but was less harsh. Of course, i think daniel harris is a midget, her arms didnt fit her petit body and it annoyed me.

A Midget? I thought she was a cutie. :D

hahahaha

I love Halloween five though I have learned it is not popular to the fanbase. :C

Myers Insurance
09-08-2007, 03:08 PM
I still chuckle at people complaining she's 29 playing 17 when it was the same with Nancy Loomis. Nancy Loomis showed her age more than Danielle does.

renee30152
09-08-2007, 03:54 PM
I agree. She looks like she could be 17.

Chomp_on_this
09-08-2007, 04:32 PM
I thought she deserved a lot more than what she got in the remake. She sure is a hell of a lot better than what she portrayed on screen, and she sure as hell didn't deserve no three poorly written lines. Her role could almost be classified as merely a cameo...kind of disappointing.

...but at least we were able to see her topless and covered in blood.

Todd
09-08-2007, 04:47 PM
I still chuckle at people complaining she's 29 playing 17 when it was the same with Nancy Loomis. Nancy Loomis showed her age more than Danielle does.
Yes, I remember watching the original, seeing Annie, and wondering why a thirty year old would be hanging out with teenagers.
Truth be told, none of the original trio looked like teenagers, not even Jamie Lee Curtis.
Danielle Harris and Kristina Klebe clearly were playing characters younger than they are in real life, but it wasn't nearly as noticeable as it was in JC's version, not that it was any big deal there, either.

scarymoviechap
09-08-2007, 05:34 PM
She was great. And what a performance after her attack. If only Laurie and Lynda were played by actresses of the same caliber. Lots of people say the lines were bad, which may be true, but Harris' acting pulled them off far better than the other two.

Myers-89
09-08-2007, 05:36 PM
Quite frankly, I found Danielle saying "You wanna fuck me?" to be a turn on. :nodsmile:

Todd
09-08-2007, 05:39 PM
Quite frankly, I found Danielle saying "You wanna fuck me?" to be a turn on. :nodsmile:
Yeah, I agree.
It was a silly line, but effective nonetheless.

mike32
09-08-2007, 06:41 PM
I felt that Danielle did a great job and she is a link between the RZ film and the JC Halloween series. It was great to see her on film again and it was even better that dimension made up for not having her in Halloween 6. I am wondering did she die?

Todd
09-08-2007, 07:33 PM
I felt that Danielle did a great job and she is a link between the RZ film and the JC Halloween series. It was great to see her on film again and it was even better that dimension made up for not having her in Halloween 6. I am wondering did she die?
No, she didn't die.
If Rob had wanted her to be dead, he wouldn't have been shy about making it clear.

MrShape666
09-08-2007, 10:38 PM

Amen.

renee30152
09-09-2007, 05:43 AM
She was great. And what a performance after her attack. If only Laurie and Lynda were played by actresses of the same caliber. Lots of people say the lines were bad, which may be true, but Harris' acting pulled them off far better than the other two.

I agree. Danielle was the superior actress there.

I think most of the men viewers thought that. It did nothing for me (as a girl), but when she said that in the theatre some of the men shouted "hell yeah.'

No, she didn't die.
If Rob had wanted her to be dead, he wouldn't have been shy about making it clear.

That is true. I think she survived.

Danny Strode
09-09-2007, 10:16 AM

So did I!!! I thought I was the only one.

Myers Insurance
09-09-2007, 10:33 AM
Annie lived. IF she died, Rob would've shown her dieing.

renee30152
09-09-2007, 12:22 PM
That is true. The last shot of her is her being cradled by he dad but clearly alive. It looks like Michael just cut her on her chest though.

njdevs03champs
09-11-2007, 12:12 PM

Yeah, that made my mouth drop. :roflmao:

jigsaw_dude
09-11-2007, 03:12 PM
All I can say is that Danielle Harris is HOT in this film :drool:

Undrtkerkane
09-11-2007, 09:30 PM
All I can say is that Danielle Harris is HOT in this film :drool:

Yea hot ... whoopie ... T@A doesnt always save a film and in this films case, they need the whole entire playboy mansion to get banged on screen....

still wouldnt save the movie or her acting tho :mike:

Husky Hombre
09-12-2007, 12:52 AM

I totally agree...:nodsmile: I like Danielle but if she honestly thought she brought more depth to the character of Annie..like she stated at the "Texas Frightfest" I didn't see it at all..not in the short amount of screen time she had.

Shawn
09-12-2007, 02:11 AM
Yes. Much "depth" was needed here in this film by that character. She is a baby-pool compared to the Ocean-esk depth of "Annie" in the original.

Do you guys read your posts ?

Myers Insurance
09-12-2007, 02:13 AM
That is true. The last shot of her is her being cradled by he dad but clearly alive. It looks like Michael just cut her on her chest though.

If I remember correctly, he hit her in the head and stabbed her in the back (both literally and hypothetically).

mr_casper_sgv
09-12-2007, 02:57 AM
hell yea!

Danny Strode
09-12-2007, 04:36 AM
Personally, I too enjoyed her more in Halloween 4 and 5, though I also thought she was awesome in this one too. But if I had to choose, I'd go with her early Halloween work.

Psych0ticNemes1s
09-12-2007, 04:51 AM
The writing was terrible for this movie but I think she did what she could with the lines that she had. Her acting wasn't atroscious. I think she would have done much better with more sincere lines. It is difficult to act well when your lines are so ridiculously vulgar.

slasherama
09-12-2007, 03:26 PM
The writing was terrible for this movie but I think she did what she could with the lines that she had. Her acting wasn't atroscious. I think she would have done much better with more sincere lines. It is difficult to act well when your lines are so ridiculously vulgar.

very true, but i thought it was a bit...hmmm not sure how to word this...comforting to see someone from the past films. her lines werent great but she made up for it with that body :nodsmile:

MrShape666
09-14-2007, 12:21 AM
You also gotta love the scene with her dry humping Laurie (you know, after she tells her that she need to get a boyfriend). Didn't see that in the orginal.

Myers Insurance
09-14-2007, 02:23 AM
And Tommy and Lindsey just look at them like "WTF are they doing?!"

Laurie2007
09-14-2007, 03:37 AM
"And I quote, "dude, she's like fuckin' hot" i found that to be very very funny in the movie

Myers Insurance
09-14-2007, 02:45 PM
I agree. The way she said it was hilarious in itself.

Danny Strode
09-14-2007, 02:51 PM
"And I quote, "dude, she's like fuckin' hot" i found that to be very very funny in the movie

Yeah, that was great! I find myself quoting it a lot, despite most of the time, I use it out of context. It was funny, I laughed every time I saw her say it.

renee30152
09-15-2007, 11:00 AM
If I remember correctly, he hit her in the head and stabbed her in the back (both literally and hypothetically).

Then why did she have cuts all over her chest?
I remember when she was running away from Michael and was running out the door and he caught her and pulled her inside and then threw her back. I then thought he dragged her into a screen offscreen.

HannibalBEATNGU
09-15-2007, 11:16 AM
She was very good, I had some problems with the character but that was more Rob's writing than Danielle's performance.

The scene where she's on the floor with Michael standing over her as Laurie is in the other room on the phone is one the most effective moments in the film.

Patrick1679
09-15-2007, 11:24 AM
Then why did she have cuts all over her chest?
I remember when she was running away from Michael and was running out the door and he caught her and pulled her inside and then threw her back. I then thought he dragged her into a screen offscreen.

That's what i'm trying to figure out.:dunno:

What did Michael do to her? All I saw was some blood on her chest. How come she couldn't walk?:dunno:

Or maybe she pulled that line on him. "You want to fuck me?" Maybe he took advantage of her.:bastard: :hugegrin:

Danny Strode
09-15-2007, 11:33 AM
The scene where she's on the floor with Michael standing over her as Laurie is in the other room on the phone is one the most effective moments in the film.

That was a scary moment... even for me!

Yeah, maybe Michael did take that literally!:)

Dark Agent
09-15-2007, 01:10 PM
Her performance was okay, she just didn't have enough screentime to develop her character out more.

renee30152
09-15-2007, 01:17 PM

She was very good, I had some problems with the character but that was more Rob's writing than Danielle's performance.

I thought so too. She knew he was there and was screaming for Laurie. I think he used her as bait for Laurie more then wanting to actually kill her. He killed Linda because he enjoyed killing. But Annie was mere bait and after she baited Laurie he was done with her.

That's what i'm trying to figure out.:dunno:

What did Michael do to her? All I saw was some blood on her chest. How come she couldn't walk?:dunno:

Or maybe she pulled that line on him. "You want to fuck me?" Maybe he took advantage of her.:bastard: :hugegrin:

lol That is SO wrong. :D :bastard:
Maybe he did something to her legs to immoblize her.

slasherama
09-15-2007, 02:52 PM
I thought so too. She knew he was there and was screaming for Laurie. I think he used her as bait for Laurie more then wanting to actually kill her. He killed Linda because he enjoyed killing. But Annie was mere bait and after she baited Laurie he was done with her.

lol That is SO wrong. :D :bastard:
Maybe he did something to her legs to immoblize her.

or possibly she was too scared to move. fear does things liek that to ya

MrShape666
09-17-2007, 11:53 PM
If he did something to her legs, she might show up in the sequel in a wheelchair. Imagine trying to get away from Micheal in a clunky wheelchair. Done right, that's a good angle for suspense.

I wouldn't let usless legs stop her from getting naked again, however. But that's just a personal observation.

Danny Strode
09-18-2007, 05:16 AM
I wouldn't let usless legs stop her from getting naked again, however. But that's just a personal observation.

:nodsmile:

renee30152
09-18-2007, 08:45 AM
or possibly she was too scared to move. fear does things liek that to ya

True. Some people freeze when in a terrfying experience.

If he did something to her legs, she might show up in the sequel in a wheelchair. Imagine trying to get away from Micheal in a clunky wheelchair. Done right, that's a good angle for suspense.

Yikes. I would probably just give up.
Maybe he cut her tendons or perhaps she was in toomuch pain.
You just want to see her naked again, dontcha buddy? :nodsmile:

Shamrock Silver
09-20-2007, 11:01 AM
Wow, so many theories....

Dude, he stabbed the shit out of her.
She was at death's door.
I'm sure after multiple stab wounds, excessive bleeding, shock, perhaps a punctured lung or two - that might render a gal pretty much unable to get up and unable to speak.

HaLLoWeeNiGhT
09-20-2007, 11:12 AM
she looked sexy laying there all bloody

Shawn
09-20-2007, 11:51 AM
Thank you Ted Bundy

Danny Strode
09-20-2007, 12:17 PM

I thought so too. But seriously, I don't even understand why.

MrShape666
09-20-2007, 12:21 PM

She so cute, she even makes that look sexy. Now that's charisma.:rock:

wyatt s
09-20-2007, 12:40 PM

I found absolutely nothing sexy about that whatsoever. To each his own I suppose...

MrShape666
09-20-2007, 01:06 PM
You just want to see her naked again, dontcha buddy? :nodsmile:

Yes, but I try not to state the obvious.

Shawn
09-20-2007, 01:52 PM
Hello. I'm Chris Hanson from Dateline NBC

renee30152
09-20-2007, 01:54 PM
Thank you Ted Bundy

lol

Hmmm... WTF?:question:

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-20-2007, 02:10 PM
Wow, so many theories....

Dude, he stabbed the shit out of her.
She was at death's door.
I'm sure after multiple stab wounds, excessive bleeding, shock, perhaps a punctured lung or two - that might render a gal pretty much unable to get up and unable to speak.

Yea whuteva, she lazy

renee30152
09-20-2007, 02:11 PM
She was lazy?

Shawn
09-20-2007, 03:03 PM
Here in the US there is a tv show where an investigator named Chris Hanson catches men seeking underaged girls online. Go to YouTube and put his name in. I know chic is 30 but her character is a teen.

mattc_85
09-20-2007, 03:26 PM
What was the point of her being naked? I kept seeing her as little Jamie and it just felt wrong.

Danny Strode
09-20-2007, 03:37 PM
I kept seeing her as little Jamie and it just felt wrong.

I wish I saw Jamie more in her. I only did once, when she was laying on the floor crying. But other than that, I really didn't see Jamie.

boogeyman87
09-20-2007, 03:52 PM

Do you have something to tell me? This six pack of beer and box of condoms are for me...I swear.

renee30152
09-20-2007, 03:53 PM
Here in the US there is a tv show where an investigator named Chris Hanson catches men seeking underaged girls online. Go to YouTube and put his name in. I know chic is 30 but her character is a teen.

Hmm.. what does this have to do with Daniella Harris as Annie?:question:

mattc_85
09-20-2007, 03:55 PM
I think he is saying that since someone was talking about finding her lying there naked and bloody sexy while she is underage they would be a prime target for Chris Hanson. I don't know if I just made any sense or not.

renee30152
09-20-2007, 03:57 PM
I kinda get what you are saying. :D

mattc_85
09-20-2007, 04:00 PM
HAHA, you are doing good then. I just reread what I typed and got lost myself.

Danny Strode
09-20-2007, 05:41 PM
Yeah, I think I get it too.

Reaper43
09-20-2007, 05:54 PM
I wish I saw Jamie more in her. I only did once, when she was laying on the floor crying. But other than that, I really didn't see Jamie.

I'm sure if Danielle is reading this, she's happy. She specifically stated she did NOT want to be seen as "little Jamie", and that she can play more than one role. I think she did a fantastic job, and if I were not as much of a fan as I am and had seen Halloween 4 and 5 directly before seeing the remake, I wouldn't have noticed any similarities.

Read the latest Fangoria for her thoughts on the nudity scenes.

Authorgen
09-21-2007, 10:16 PM
Danielle was tolerable in this flick. I just wish I got to see the type of performance she gave when M.M finally came after her. I will say this though... Danielle as ANNIE was much more believable than her other two counterparts.

MrShape666
09-21-2007, 10:22 PM

Well, I kinda wishshe'd be more open to erotic nudity, by that's just my Danielle fetish thing acting up again.

But she's a really capable acctress, I'm I'm always happy to see her since she's such an underused performer and really doesn't get the roles she deserves.

Shawn
09-22-2007, 05:16 AM

Why not "cut & paste" for us ?

renee30152
09-22-2007, 06:15 AM
I agree. She was much better then the other two and did a good job.
When on Dr. Phil, she mentioned she will be in another horror movie. Does anyone know when that will be coming out?

Danny Strode
09-22-2007, 11:06 AM

I'll have to do that. Is it still out?

Reaper43
09-22-2007, 12:10 PM
Why not "cut & paste" for us ?

“I also do topless stuff in this movie,” she reveals, “which is something that I don’t think any of the fans know, nor have I ever done partial nudity in a film before. And it’s only because I respect Rob so much, and because its not, for a lack of a better word, a T&A shot. It really about what happens. And if you’re looking at my boobs and not looking at the scene, than you’re crazy.”

http://www.fangoria.com/news_article.php?id=3862

Couldn't have said it better.

The Dark Knight
09-22-2007, 12:42 PM
I'm crazy.

Reaper43
09-22-2007, 01:08 PM
I'm crazy.

Not an exactly "realistic" point of view, but meh... you've gotta have dreams.

Seriously, though, she makes a really good point. I'm sure 20% of the people came to see the boobie instead of the movie, but those are the kinds of people that don't really appreciate films for what they are, anyway so why would anyone care what they think of the movie (or Danielle) anyway.

The Dark Knight
09-22-2007, 01:21 PM
well, people who know who she is should be big horror fans and isn't a remake of Halloween something that everyone would want to see regardless?

JamesHeil
09-22-2007, 02:40 PM
So in the theatrical version dosen't she say "Yes I d-id" - Loved her as Annie very happy that shes back in the franchise! :D

Undrtkerkane
09-23-2007, 03:10 PM
Not an exactly "realistic" point of view, but meh... you've gotta have dreams.

Seriously, though, she makes a really good point. I'm sure 20% of the people came to see the boobie instead of the movie, but those are the kinds of people that don't really appreciate films for what they are, anyway so why would anyone care what they think of the movie (or Danielle) anyway.

My friend was like " OMG BOOBIES EVERYWHERE ... the movie rules " all because he say her tits, give me a break. T&A doesnt make a movie. :mike:

renee30152
09-23-2007, 03:15 PM
So in the theatrical version dosen't she say "Yes I d-id" - Loved her as Annie very happy that shes back in the franchise! :D

Same here. Was very happy that she was returning. Maybe she will be in the next movie. :D

My friend was like " OMG BOOBIES EVERYWHERE ... the movie rules " all because he say her tits, give me a break. T&A doesnt make a movie. :mike:

So true. But some people...

Reaper43
09-23-2007, 07:44 PM
well, people who know who she is should be big horror fans and isn't a remake of Halloween something that everyone would want to see regardless?

You don't have to be a big horror fan to love boobs!

I love watching movies, but some people only love watching naked chicks. Can't be helped, I'm afraid. It's really too bad that she did such an awesome job and retards were distracted by her body.

punkrocklove
09-24-2007, 03:52 AM
well if they only want to watch a movie for naked chicks
maybe they should make their way to the adult movie section of the theatre??

renee30152
09-24-2007, 04:58 AM
lol Or better yet watch it at home where we don't have to hear the immature comments.

punkrocklove
09-24-2007, 06:01 AM
I guess I'll just never understand the commotion over the boobies in this film.
Fair enough finding the breasts in the original "wow" because Linda wasnt covered in blood but...Danielle's a lovely girl and all...I don't see it in this movie.

Saying that, I did keep checking my boyfriends pants when we were watching the workprint!

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-24-2007, 08:17 AM
I guess I'll just never understand the commotion over the boobies in this film.
Fair enough finding the breasts in the original "wow" because Linda wasnt covered in blood but...Danielle's a lovely girl and all...I don't see it in this movie.

Saying that, I did keep checking my boyfriends pants when we were watching the workprint!

Yeah, not very arousing.

I chop up my chicks AFTER I have sex with them. My mama raised me right.

Danny Strode
09-24-2007, 10:26 AM
Yeah, my brother went specifically to see her breasts, which I found insulting and pretty lame of him. He's never seen a Halloween film, so he didn't know what to expect. I got the last laugh though... he cried at the end and swore to never see a Horror film again. He's 12, by the way.

MrShape666
09-24-2007, 11:50 AM
Well, remember, being a big Danielle Harris fan and a big Halloween fan, her topless bit was icing on the cake, so to speak.

With or without the topless, I was just happy to see her back in the franchise. I'm not the only one who was hoping to her back somehow, someday.

The Dark Knight
09-24-2007, 02:41 PM
Yeah, my brother went specifically to see her breasts, which I found insulting and pretty lame of him. He's never seen a Halloween film, so he didn't know what to expect. I got the last laugh though... he cried at the end and swore to never see a Horror film again. He's 12, by the way.

high five

Reaper43
09-24-2007, 02:45 PM
high five

Duels.

The Dark Knight
09-24-2007, 03:01 PM
did anyone hear about how she wants to direct now?

Laurie2007
09-24-2007, 03:02 PM
yeah i read about that in her fangoria spread...very cool i'd like to see that someday

The Dark Knight
09-24-2007, 03:06 PM
yeah i read about that in her fangoria spread...very cool i'd like to see that someday

I'd like to see her "spread" someday.

renee30152
09-24-2007, 03:21 PM
Yeah, not very arousing.

I chop up my chicks AFTER I have sex with them. My mama raised me right.

Nice. :D lol

Well, remember, being a big Danielle Harris fan and a big Halloween fan, her topless bit was icing on the cake, so to speak.

With or without the topless, I was just happy to see her back in the franchise. I'm not the only one who was hoping to her back somehow, someday.

As a girl, I was not intrested in seeing her topless, but I did enjoy seeing her back in the franchise. :D

Laurie2007
09-24-2007, 03:24 PM
As a girl, I was not intrested in seeing her topless, but I did enjoy seeing her back in the franchise.

totally agree

Danny Strode
09-24-2007, 03:56 PM
high five

Thanks!! :D

Yeah, I read that too where she wanted to direct. I'd like to see that, I think she'd be great.

Laurie2007
09-24-2007, 04:07 PM
yeah she'd be great considering she wants to do a low budget horror film... id support the movie totally

renee30152
09-24-2007, 04:17 PM
yeah she'd be great considering she wants to do a low budget horror film... id support the movie totally

Same here.
Hey Laurie2007. Did you get my private message? I would love to join the Danielle fan club! How do you join?

Laurie2007
09-24-2007, 04:20 PM
yeah i sent you a message....but i guess you didnt get it so see the guy on the end of it...pm him and he'll hook you up

renee30152
09-24-2007, 04:31 PM
Thanks!

Laurie2007
09-24-2007, 04:37 PM
to your PM...yeah thats him

renee30152
09-24-2007, 04:38 PM
I am trying to find out how to locate him. They took down the member list.
So if the owner of the official Daniella fan club reads this, I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be a member!

Reaper43
09-24-2007, 06:07 PM

I hope she makes some kick ass horror shit. I'd pay 10 fucking dollars to see that. Jesus, tickets are ridiculous now.

I wonder if she'd pull a Hitchcock and also star in her movies?

Laurie2007
09-24-2007, 06:10 PM
I wonder if she'd pull a Hitchcock and also star in her movies?
that'd be cool but im not sure how much id like that...dont get me wrong she's an amazing actress but i dont know if id wanna see her in her own movie right away

Reaper43
09-24-2007, 06:32 PM
that'd be cool but im not sure how much id like that...dont get me wrong she's an amazing actress but i dont know if id wanna see her in her own movie right away

I think it would depend heavily on what kind of movie it was for me. Then again, her ideas didn't seem very organized. I'm not sure this directing gig is going to take off too soon (if at all).

In other news, looking forward to April Fool's Day with Scout Taylor-Compton. I hope Danielle gets a piece of that.

Laurie2007
09-24-2007, 07:06 PM
i think it could take off...not like speilburg or other big directors but she wants to do horror and i think thats great becasue that's what she knows

punkrocklove
09-24-2007, 11:53 PM
[QUOTE=Real Fine Place;593865]Yeah, my brother went specifically to see her breasts, which I found insulting and pretty lame of him. /QUOTE]

Hah, would he go see a film for "vagina" if the woman was on her period?

:bigeyes:

renee30152
09-25-2007, 03:54 AM
lol probably. Teenage boys are all about hormones and sex.
"Whoo! I saw a breast! Isn't that awesome?" Riigghhhttt...
I hope she does direct. She is a talented young lady and I hope to see more of her work soon.

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-25-2007, 07:29 AM
[QUOTE=Real Fine Place;593865]Yeah, my brother went specifically to see her breasts, which I found insulting and pretty lame of him. /QUOTE]

Hah, would he go see a film for "vagina" if the woman was on her period?

:bigeyes:

Eesh. Only if she was peein too.

Or maybe if MM sliced her there real good while she was cycling. Woohoo, that'd be Xtreme!

I think Rob Zombie has infected my mind.

renee30152
09-25-2007, 07:35 AM
Okey now that is just wrong.

Danny Strode
09-25-2007, 12:13 PM
I think it's funny! :D

Shawn
09-25-2007, 02:30 PM
Ah, yuck.

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Ah, yuck.

Woohoo, I disgusted a dude with a RICHARD RAMIREZ avatar. I must be the next true visionary of horror!

Bye bye Rob...

RazorBlade101
09-26-2007, 03:00 PM
Yeah, my brother went specifically to see her breasts, which I found insulting and pretty lame of him.

What a pervert ... He's never seen boobs before?

The Dark Knight
09-26-2007, 03:12 PM
don't you remember when you were 12? boobs were slices of Heaven.

renee30152
09-26-2007, 03:32 PM
Not for me. :D

Danny Strode
09-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Me either. I'm 20 now, and I could still care less.:nodsmile:

Reaper43
09-26-2007, 06:39 PM

Not with your Dad. And Mom. I learned that the hard way.

Laurie2007
09-26-2007, 06:41 PM
...wow

Reaper43
09-26-2007, 07:48 PM
...wow

Maybe that came off a little weird. I'm sure everyone has watched a restricted movie with their parents when they were young and seen "a little too much"?

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-26-2007, 07:51 PM
Maybe that came off a little weird. I'm sure everyone has watched a restricted movie with their parents when they were young and seen "a little too much"?

Of course. Ain't no fun poppin boners with the folks.

LoriStrode07
09-26-2007, 08:24 PM
I liked her performance. She was good.

jigsaw_dude
09-26-2007, 08:33 PM

Man when I was 12-13, all I could think of was sex, it was puberty doing its work. Now I'm 14 and I don't even give a shit about sex, although that will probably change when I enter adulthood.

Hallow's Eve
09-27-2007, 04:18 AM
I thought she played the part well and it was nice to see her back in the series and running from Michael again. It was a small role and the character wasn't as well developed as in the original. But she deffinitely made the best of it and did a fine job.

renee30152
09-27-2007, 07:09 AM
I thought she played the part well and it was nice to see her back in the series and running from Michael again. It was a small role and the character wasn't as well developed as in the original. But she deffinitely made the best of it and did a fine job.

I agree. We could have had more insight into the characters during his film.

Not with your Dad. And Mom. I learned that the hard way.

Do we really want to know? What the heck. I hear a story coming on!

Mr. Bruce
09-27-2007, 09:20 PM
Am I the only one or does anyone else got a crush on Danielle Harris?

MrShape666
09-28-2007, 01:57 AM

No, man. You are talking to a die hard Danielle junkie. I saw Urban Legend twice at the theater just cause she was in it.

Mr. Bruce
09-28-2007, 09:26 AM
No, man. You are talking to a die hard Danielle junkie. I saw Urban Legend twice at the theater just cause she was in it.WOW... I thought I was a hardcore fan but in order for you to sit threw that movie not once but twice. :bow:

Danny Strode
09-28-2007, 12:10 PM

Oh, no... you aren't the only one. Ms. Harris is a goddess!:bow:

Reaper43
09-28-2007, 02:18 PM
Do we really want to know? What the heck. I hear a story coming on!

We had HBO when I was a kid. My Dad and I used to watch Sci-Fi and horror movies all the time. One day we were browsing around and saw some movie called Womandroid or something along those lines. It was rated MA-17. We didn't know what that meant.

Well, in the first 5 minutes, a women takes off all of her clothes and feels herself up for what seemed like 10 minutes (probably 3... not exaggerating). As luck would have it, my mom walks in and stands there for about 10 seconds until finally throwing me out of the room. I don't think I had another erection for a year.

Bad times. That's when I got my first VHS player. 'Nuff said.

Danny Strode
09-28-2007, 02:37 PM
:roflmao:

Yeah, I guess I could relate to that too. ;)

1031BDAY
09-28-2007, 02:54 PM
D Harris is really hot , thought she did a good job .

mr_casper_sgv
09-28-2007, 05:21 PM
your not alone! you should watch her movie "Wish opon a Star"

WhiteZombie
09-28-2007, 05:26 PM
We had HBO when I was a kid. My Dad and I used to watch Sci-Fi and horror movies all the time. One day we were browsing around and saw some movie called Womandroid or something along those lines. It was rated MA-17. We didn't know what that meant.

Well, in the first 5 minutes, a women takes off all of her clothes and feels herself up for what seemed like 10 minutes (probably 3... not exaggerating). As luck would have it, my mom walks in and stands there for about 10 seconds until finally throwing me out of the room. I don't think I had another erection for a year.

Bad times. That's when I got my first VHS player. 'Nuff said.

:laugh: Haha yeah. I dont watch movies with my parents anymore, but back in that day that shit was aqward

Captain Mal
09-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Danielle really brought it in this movie. I was really impressed by her. And she looked freakin gorgeous too which was a nice bonus. She had a small part but she made it memorable. Well done Danielle!!!

Mr. Bruce
09-29-2007, 12:35 AM
your not alone! you should watch her movie "Wish opon a Star"
Does she get topless in this movie too? :: starts thinking about it again :: I need to go see this movie again.

Danny Strode
09-29-2007, 06:15 AM
No, as far as I remember she wasn't topless. If I'm not mistaken, it was a Disney movie or something. But she had a pretty nice dance on the cafeteria table. ;) :nodsmile:

Myers Insurance
09-29-2007, 11:29 AM
Here's an article on Danielle in the newest issue of Fangoria:

Page 1: http://i22.tinypic.com/2edazwn.jpg
Page 2: http://i21.tinypic.com/6suqo9.jpg
Page 3: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/137/001kyatx1ow1.jpg
Page 4: http://img364.imageshack.us/img364/3420/001p0t2dwe3.jpg

From ONTD.

Severed
09-29-2007, 01:31 PM

From ONTD.

Thanks for the article!

I want to sleep with Dr. Loomis.

:o

Danny Strode
09-29-2007, 02:26 PM

From ONTD.

Thanks for the links! I'll be sure to pick that issue up!

Kathymazz_45
09-29-2007, 02:52 PM
She was very good. The Movie SUCKED. I saw the original in 1978 when I was 17 years old. By the end of this movies I wanted Michael to stick that dang knife down Laurie throat so far that it came out her ASS. She was horrible. The whole film was horrible. The only good thing was Michael. He was so big it was unreal. I have always thought he was sexy but this Michael took the cake. I hated the way the made him a poor abused child give me a friggen break. CHEERS for Annie she should have played Laurie. Rob did not even come close to making a good film. I wished I had gotten up and left. They were kids there when I went and I did not see one of them jump once. Blood and gore does not make you scared or jump neither does the fowl language. The first Halloween had me scared for weeks. If there is another Halloween (Which I hope there is). Please get someone with some talent to write and direct it. I LOVE THE HALLOWEEN MOVIES. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER. Well sorry I got off track. But Cheers for Danielle like I said she was great and she did live. I have seen every Halloween movie on opening night,.

Mr. Bruce
09-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Edit....

*wanted*
09-30-2007, 02:29 PM
i think she was great i know and lover her form the film "wish apon a star" and its so cool to see her pop up in loads of other films but to have her in haloween is cool...

the only anoying thing is my friend wont belive me when im telling her she is 31...

after we came out of the thearter tonight i sed to her god wish apon a star was out about 10 years ago and she played a teenager in that its amazing she can still pull off the same kinda role.... ide say shes like 26 now...and my friend was nearly shouting at me sayin there is no way she is 26 or anything like it she is no more than 21 haha....i hate when im right and i know someone is rong and they wont belive me..... haha:crazy:

*wanted*
09-30-2007, 02:32 PM
Does she get topless in this movie too? :: starts thinking about it again :: I need to go see this movie again.

no she dresses up as a trashy goth climps up on a table and dose a little sexy dance.... dont get ur hopes up...its a disney movie;)

renee30152
09-30-2007, 03:02 PM

From ONTD.

Thanks!

She was very good. The Movie SUCKED. I saw the original in 1978 when I was 17 years old. By the end of this movies I wanted Michael to stick that dang knife down Laurie throat so far that it came out her ASS. She was horrible. The whole film was horrible. The only good thing was Michael. He was so big it was unreal. I have always thought he was sexy but this Michael took the cake. I hated the way the made him a poor abused child give me a friggen break. CHEERS for Annie she should have played Laurie. Rob did not even come close to making a good film. I wished I had gotten up and left. They were kids there when I went and I did not see one of them jump once. Blood and gore does not make you scared or jump neither does the foul language. The first Halloween had me scared for weeks. If there is another Halloween (Which I hope there is). Please get someone with some talent to write and direct it. I LOVE THE HALLOWEEN MOVIES. THERE IS NOTHING BETTER. Well sorry I got off track. But Cheers for Danielle like I said she was great and she did live. I have seen every Halloween movie on opening night,.

Lucky you!! I wish I could have seen everyone on opening night!! You must have SOME stories. :D
I so agree with you. Danielle should have played Laurie not that talentless gil.

punkrocklove
09-30-2007, 10:14 PM
I stopped believing she was 17 the last time I saw Halloween...

kooshdidude
10-01-2007, 02:03 PM
I loved Danielle Harris as Annie! i thought she played the part really well. I wish she had a bigger part. It was great to see her back in the franchise... and i didnt even think 'this is wierd cos shes like Jamie but shes not' lol. And i forgot that she was thirty, she defo doesn't look it! If theres another Halloween on its way then i hope she gets a bigger part :D

Danny Strode
10-02-2007, 04:59 AM
Same here. I hope she comes back for another one too. Definitely a fan favorite. She should've been Laurie!

*wanted*
10-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Same here. I hope she comes back for another one too. Definitely a fan favorite. She should've been Laurie!

yeah i think every real haloween fan who is giving this movie the time of day thinks she should of been laurie...

i mean who the fk was that other girl? i knew i wasent going to like her when she started rubbing bagels in her tits....
was she actualy 16/17? still cant get over danielle being 31 its crazy...

renee30152
10-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Isn't it? IMHO she looks like a young women still. She could easily pass fora seventeen year old in the movie. :D

punkrocklove
10-03-2007, 06:42 AM
The most annoying part in the entire movie was when she was screaming Laurie.

Danny Strode
10-03-2007, 10:14 AM
[QUOTE=*wanted*;599824]i knew i wasent going to like her when she started rubbing bagels in her tits....[QUOTE]

Yeah, I wasn't too impressed with that either.

MrShape666
10-03-2007, 12:47 PM
WOW... I thought I was a hardcore fan but in order for you to sit threw that movie not once but twice. :bow:

Personally, I thought Danielle's Tosh character should have been the heroine. She was more interesting the "smartvirgincollegegirl" main character that we did have.

Like I said, if they do a sequel to RZH, maybe Annie can be the main character. Hell, in a few years, maybe Annie became a cop like her father?
It's one possible element.

Danny Strode
10-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Like I said, if they do a sequel to RZH, maybe Annie can be the main character. Hell, in a few years, maybe Annie became a cop like her father? It's one possible element.

Yeah, you can't rule that out. That'd be an interesting element added to the story.

Laurie2007
10-03-2007, 03:17 PM
i think a good idea for a sequel since they cant legally do the hospital thing would be to do a few years later at college or something crazy yano....just thought i'd throw that thought out

renee30152
10-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Personally, I thought Danielle's Tosh character should have been the heroine. She was more interesting the "smartvirgincollegegirl" main character that we did have.

Like I said, if they do a sequel to RZH, maybe Annie can be the main character. Hell, in a few years, maybe Annie became a cop like her father?
It's one possible element.

That would be an awesome idea! And then have Michael stalk her...

The most annoying part in the entire movie was when she was screaming Laurie.

Why do you say that? Just curious. I thought it was great. She was wonderful at that.

Reaper43
10-04-2007, 12:19 PM
i think a good idea for a sequel since they cant legally do the hospital thing would be to do a few years later at college or something crazy yano....just thought i'd throw that thought out

Did I miss something? What's not legal about it?

Khan
10-04-2007, 01:00 PM
Dimension doesn't own the rights to H2 or H3.

renee30152
10-04-2007, 04:05 PM
So maybe they can do it at a mental institution in which one or both of the girls landed after the attack. I think it will be a good movie as long as they change the actress for Laurie.

Myers Insurance
10-04-2007, 05:33 PM
If they change the actress, I wouldn't watch. She's the leading actress, so why replace her? She did an awesome job and she's easy on the eyes.

EdgesFreak
10-05-2007, 06:53 AM
Danielle was amazing in her role. I didn't think that I'd see her as any Halloween character other than "Jamie", but I loved her as "Annie".

renee30152
10-05-2007, 07:06 AM
I defnitly would. She is not a good lead actress in my opinion. Danielle would have been so much better.

mr_casper_sgv
10-05-2007, 09:19 PM
Money talks bullshit walks lets see, you never know.

Dimension doesn't own the rights to H2 or H3.

ThornMember83
10-06-2007, 10:21 AM
She did a good job, nothing so great but it got the job done. Her emotion in the struggle with Myers was acted out well, and least we got to see her boobs cuz she is a hottie now :)

DR.mixter
10-07-2007, 05:26 AM
It would have been nice to see more of a fight between Michael and Annie imo but Danielle did well:chillpill: :offtopic:

Mr. Bruce
10-07-2007, 06:49 AM
Michael Myers was 6,8 shes 5,0 I don't think Danielle Harris could have put up more of a fight.

DR.mixter
10-07-2007, 07:48 AM
Size doesn't matter imo.

renee30152
10-07-2007, 10:46 AM
It does when the guy is way more powerful them you. :D Some of the time is matters sometimes it doesn't. :D

Reaper43
10-07-2007, 10:59 AM
It does when the guy is way more powerful them you.

That fact that you're dealing with a homicidal maniac also makes a bit of a difference.

MichaelJrdnMyrs
10-07-2007, 11:35 AM
I only fight chicks 5'0" or smaller.

kooshdidude
10-08-2007, 12:29 PM
I only fight chicks 5'0" or smaller.

LMAO! that made me laugh. ( u are jokign rite :D)

I saw Halloween for the 2nd time lastr night over here in the uk, and i still think Danielle was great in this movie. One of the best things about the film was her return to the franchise imo.

Danny Strode
10-08-2007, 03:09 PM
One of the best things about the film was her return to the franchise imo.

I agree. When I found out she was going to be in it, I was really happy and excited.

Pasabi
10-08-2007, 08:59 PM
I commend Rob Zombie for actually doing it. I'm suprised he brought her back considering he could have casted somone alot cheaper and somone who's age was alot closer.

It was one of the reasons I went to see the film was to see the difference in her as Annie as Jamie.