PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Myers Kill?

Frazetta
09-04-2007, 03:02 PM
What are your guys favorite or best kills from this Halloween? There were a lot of really good ones in this moie but for me I have to pick Nurse Wynn for young Michael & the Strode's for adult Michael. Both were intense as Hell but the Strode's deaths were both saddening & frightening.

jigsaw_dude
09-04-2007, 03:11 PM
My favorite is the bully. It was so brutal and really showed how much of a psychopath Michael was.

MischievousSpirit
09-04-2007, 03:13 PM
The bully. It totally set the scene for how brutal Mikey was going to be for the rest of the movie.

Last_Halloween
09-04-2007, 03:13 PM
Wesley Rhoades.

Got his ass beat by Michael.

Myers-89
09-04-2007, 03:16 PM
My favorite was when he tied up his stepfather with duct tape and slit his throat. That guy really deserved it.

The blugening of the bully in the woods was great too.

mmyers78
09-04-2007, 03:17 PM
my favorite kill is when michael kills the bully

Casper
09-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Definitly Lauries Parents. I mean the theaterical version of her dads death was just out of no where and scary. The WP wa spretty intense cause michael just walks up pretty quick and her dad thinks its a trick or treater and he talks to him, michael walks up, cuts him and drags him inside, tosses him aside and goes for the mom....as she begs for her mercy and begs to leave her baby alone as michael shows her the picture. Then instantly killing her by breaking her neck with showing little effort....that is badass and shows true force and power

RazorBlade101
09-04-2007, 03:49 PM
I got scared when I thought he was going for the baby next ...

Do you think its quite possible that when Michael Captured Laurie at the End, that he was like trying to keep her or something? Not kill her?

Anyways - Hell yea, I agree with the bully kill ... And the nurse he killed with a Fork ... Then Bobs kill (same as the original)

Fiberawptic
09-04-2007, 04:27 PM
I think he would let her live if she didnt piss him off and stab him. But i liked it when he killed the bully, so much anger, it was frightening.

Danny Strode
09-04-2007, 04:27 PM
For me, it too was the bully kill. It was so brutual and so cool at the same time.

ragethorn
09-04-2007, 05:33 PM
I think my favourite was the nurse. It was the turning point for Michael and the scene itself was disturbing. RZ did a great job running with it.

Worthystevens
09-04-2007, 06:31 PM
Young Michael, Wesley Rhoades. The adult Myers we all know and fear, Cynthia Strode. She's one character I didn't want to see die.

MyersFan927
09-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Laurie's mother. I got happy when he started brutally killing her. Sick, huh? It proved that Michael shows no mercy to the innocent, plus the fact that Michael seemed to take pleasure in it. He didn't giver a quick death. It may have been his way of saying "fuck you!" for her parenthood of Laurie.

Frazetta
09-04-2007, 07:33 PM
Laurie's mother. I got happy when he started brutally killing her. Sick, huh? It proved that Michael shows no mercy to the innocent, plus the fact that Michael seemed to take pleasure in it. He didn't giver a quick death. It may have been his way of saying "fuck you!" for her parenthood of Laurie.
I definitely think there were some serious jealously issues Michael was dealing with in that scene. I also like the fact that Zombie didn't show us a lot of what happened to her.

ragethorn
09-04-2007, 07:47 PM
I definitely think there were some serious jealously issues Michael was dealing with in that scene. I also like the fact that Zombie didn't show us a lot of what happened to her.

I agree with this comment. It's the first thing that came to mind.

Casper
09-04-2007, 07:50 PM

Same thing im trying to get across....and about the jealously...now that you mention it....DEFINITLY fits perfectly

But about michael going towards "boo" in the beggining, the whole audience at my theater silently said "no" in a freightned way so it was like one giant loud freinghting NO lol

ragethorn
09-04-2007, 07:52 PM
Yeah, everytime baby Laurie was on screen, the whole audience went "awwwwwe" all at once. You know how girls are. lol

Deckard
09-04-2007, 07:56 PM
Same thing im trying to get across....and about the jealously...now that you mention it....DEFINITLY fits perfectly

But about michael going towards "boo" in the beggining, the whole audience at my theater silently said "no" in a freightned way so it was like one giant loud freinghting NO lol

Both times I've seen it...the audience has reacted that same way!!!! SO funny...btw, I think that whole jealously bit sounds good too. OH, and speaking of audience reaction, both times I've seen it the part where Mrs. Strode's neck snaps the audience has gasped as a collective whole...it was kind of cool. Lol...

mr32
09-04-2007, 10:16 PM
When he kills his big sister that was an intense scene.

wyatt s
09-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Bully

Ismael (sp?)

Laurie's Parents

Laurie2007
09-05-2007, 01:24 PM
bob....it was classic but my favorite was paul...although you dont see it...once you see what was done to him you get the idea and then mikey plays around with him while annie is screaming on the floor

Halloween444
09-05-2007, 02:24 PM
Wesley Rhoades in the wood was so brutal make me feel bad a little for the kid he was beging for Myers to let him go but on the other hand he so deserve it.

As for Tyler Mane my favorite kill was humm... Shooting with a shotgun in the chin of the security guard or The Mason strode kill.

Masked Murderer
09-05-2007, 02:50 PM
The turning point of the film, to me, wasn't the bully...or Judith...or the nurse...

It was Ismael Cruz...

THAT's the kill that proved there wasn't a single shred of mercy in the body of this Michael Myers incarnation...

M M

Silverpsycho
09-05-2007, 03:59 PM
The bully, Steve and Judith. All the best kills happened with young Myers in my eyes.

MIKES-SPAUN
09-05-2007, 04:16 PM
mr. strode followed by the bully, strode was just so unexpected and the bully was soooo fucking brutal and real

HannibalBEATNGU
09-06-2007, 05:41 PM
The bully.

Probably the re-enactment of Paul's death from the original for adult Michael.

Patrick1679
09-06-2007, 06:59 PM
For me I would say Bob. I've always loved that scene from the original. But I do like the scene with the bully. That was brutal. So was Judith's boyfriend with the baseball bat...OUCH!

Cotton Weary
09-06-2007, 08:58 PM
Mason Strode. His death was quick and brutal, and on top of that it came out of nowhere.

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-06-2007, 09:52 PM
The bully, Steve and Judith. All the best kills happened with young Myers in my eyes.

Me too. I don't see how more people weren't more affected by the brutality. That and the fact that it was being done by this little kid.

renee30152
09-07-2007, 12:31 PM
I thought it was Laurie's parents death scene. It came out of nowhere and was awesome.
Second was the bullys. That was so brutal.

nwiser
09-07-2007, 01:48 PM
My favorite is the bully. It was so brutal and really showed how much of a psychopath Michael was.

I think the bully scene is my favorite kill as well (of course we're assuming the bully actually dies and isnt just beaten unconscious).

Though I wouldnt necessarily say it defines him as a psychopath. I know someone who as a kid did that to another kid once (to a slightly lesser degree) and he didnt end up going on a killing rampage...in fact he's fairly normal. :nodsmile:

MyersFan927
09-08-2007, 01:22 PM

Yes! Jealousy is the way to describe it. I couldn't think of the right word.

D Adams
09-08-2007, 08:58 PM
1st - Judith's killing. The entire way it was shot with young Michael in the trademark mask, then letting her leave the bedroom and attempt to escape, him poking around the corner with that mask still on, the traditional stalk theme playing, then him slashing her in the back while she screams in pain the entire time ... vintage and original!

2nd -- The WP killing of Mason Strode .. not the theatrical version. The suspense build up was amazing since you see Michael watching the Strodes the entire time .... then makes his "wide open" approach from across the street without breaking stride ..... fantastic shot. The t-cut was much too abrupt and rushed (just to get people to jump)... with no approach segment, and no shot of Michael watching from afar as they talked (with and without Laurie)....

XxMyErSGuY91xX
09-09-2007, 09:12 AM
The killing of the Bully was great, it showed how sick and Disturbed Michael Really was and it set the tone.

XBlackxShadeX
09-10-2007, 02:34 AM

I would have to agree with you. It was def the eye opener and started the movie off.

renee30152
09-11-2007, 07:12 AM
The bully scene was like WTF? A little kid did that? and then after he did it he went about his normal day like nothing happened. Creepy!
I agree. It was an effective killing in that it showed you how distrubed he really was.

NickSacco
09-20-2007, 10:57 AM
all i have to say is that all the kills in this movie made me feel like wow that just happened, they were such an eye opener....when he killed the prison guard..and he was saying how he was good to him, it just made me feel that the movie really captured how crazy michael became and how he just did not care at all about anything in his path..

Reborn Angel
09-20-2007, 12:04 PM
The bully i liked how Micheal killed him with the stick... also how he kills his father was awsome however it was discusting becuase i cant see someones throat gets cut open it just looks disqusting:bigeyes:

myersRUNNER2
09-23-2007, 10:13 AM
Judiths. Hannah Hall played that scene so well. And then the "Shape Stalks Laurie" theme just made the scene 28343 times better.

Michaelmyersxx
09-23-2007, 10:25 AM
i like when he killed that truck driver he was just slamming him against the bathroom door over and over lol

jbyrd123
09-23-2007, 12:18 PM
my favorite was when Michael killed lauries parents, a close second would be when he killed the truck driver in the bathroom.

spicyfetus
09-26-2007, 11:59 AM
The bully.

Probably the re-enactment of Paul's death from the original for adult Michael.

erm. you mean bob. paul didnt die in the original.

LoriStrode07
09-26-2007, 08:54 PM
My favorite death scene was Laurie's dad. Michael came out of nowhere and attacked . I always wanted a movie to capture a scene with him in it so perfectly. Everyone in the theatre screamed and I laughed when I saw it the second time.

renee30152
09-27-2007, 07:19 AM
I got scared when I thought he was going for the baby next ...

Do you think its quite possible that when Michael Captured Laurie at the End, that he was like trying to keep her or something? Not kill her?

Anyways - Hell yea, I agree with the bully kill ... And the nurse he killed with a Fork ... Then Bobs kill (same as the original)

I think he was trying to protect and keep her but when she betrayed him, he lost it.

I so agree with you.

When he kills his big sister that was an intense scene.

That was. he seemed to be stalking her and relishing the killing.

I think the bully scene is my favorite kill as well (of course we're assuming the bully actually dies and isnt just beaten unconscious).

Though I wouldnt necessarily say it defines him as a psychopath. I know someone who as a kid did that to another kid once (to a slightly lesser degree) and he didnt end up going on a killing rampage...in fact he's fairly normal. :nodsmile:

What happened?

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-27-2007, 08:30 AM
nwiser's gonna snap and kill us all someday.

If you ever feel that coming on say the word, man. I'll take you trick-or-treating.

renee30152
09-27-2007, 08:49 AM
Who is that? A member of the board?

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-27-2007, 10:29 AM
Who is that? A member of the board?

Yeah, the same guy you replied to. Although I believe I got him confused with wyatt s. One or the other was talking about how they felt like going nutso at one point in their life.

captainoneliner
09-28-2007, 05:06 AM
i like when he killed that truck driver he was just slamming him against the bathroom door over and over lol

That was a great scene.. the most exciting thing to happen in the bathroom since Senator Larry Craig.

WhiteZombie
09-28-2007, 05:32 PM

That truck driver is Ken Foree, Son. But yeah, a cool kill.

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-28-2007, 05:44 PM
That truck driver is Ken Foree, Son. But yeah, a cool kill.

That's JOE GRIZZLY, BITCH!

renee30152
09-30-2007, 03:05 PM

lol

That was a great scene.. the most exciting thing to happen in the bathroom since Senator Larry Craig.

Ouch. :D

WhiteZombie
09-30-2007, 07:49 PM
John Strodes kill was sick too. Just....BOOM.

punkrocklove
09-30-2007, 10:10 PM
His Dad.
That was brutal.

I absolutely couldn't stand Steves death though. The sound...Gosh.

captainoneliner
10-01-2007, 04:24 AM

By the way, I think that scene really displays the hardcore evil of Myers better than any scene in any Halloween movie.

I mean, if he can put on coveralls from JOE GRIZZLY taking a big TACO SUPREME DUMP and it not bother him.. well.. Mr. Myers, I salute you.

SarahB
10-08-2007, 05:32 AM

Yah, I cried when Michael was trying to get Laurie to understand that he was her brother - when he hung his head low and took the mask off -- the waterworks started from my eyes. I definitely think that the whole "I'm going to kill her now," would be avoided if she didn't stab him.

My favorite was Bob's death. That's probably my favorite death of any horror movie. Especially in Zombie's Halloween - Michael just comes charging.

kI>xtopher
10-08-2007, 06:11 AM
Yah, I cried when Michael was trying to get Laurie to understand that he was her brother - when he hung his head low and took the mask off -- the waterworks started from my eyes. I definitely think that the whole "I'm going to kill her now," would be avoided if she didn't stab him.

My favorite was Bob's death. That's probably my favorite death of any horror movie. Especially in Zombie's Halloween - Michael just comes charging.

see this is where i have an entirely different view from past halloweens..i believe RZ was trying to put a new spin on michael..instead of him trying to kill off his entire bloodline i believe he never wanted to kill laurie, i believe he wanted her to kill him..think about how many chances he had in the movie, and everytime he left himself vulnerable..he can get shot multiple times, but one inch stab from a high school girl makes him fall over?? the people he did kill where in his "path" to get to her find her grab her and take her to his special place he spent so much time creating, for her to end his "pain"..tell me what U guys think..oh yea favorite kill= WP strode's killing so visceral and unrelenting

njdevs03champs
10-08-2007, 09:35 AM
The bully and the Judith's bf was insane.

Shape813
10-13-2007, 11:44 AM
I watched RZ's Halloween 4 times in 2 weeks just to see a couple of scenes that extremely fascinated me.

1. Michael killing that kid in the woods
2. The Strodes Killing
3. MY FAVORITE---> The way Michael walked by Annie on the floor and playing with Bob hangin. That freaked me the hell out. PURE SICKNESS.

Shape813
10-13-2007, 12:10 PM
bob....it was classic but my favorite was paul...although you dont see it...once you see what was done to him you get the idea and then mikey plays around with him while annie is screaming on the floor

I agree I watched that movie 4 times just to see him play with BOb

LordBoogeyman
10-13-2007, 05:51 PM
The Strodes.

renee30152
10-13-2007, 06:44 PM
Yeah that was good. He came at them with utter violence and no remorse or mercy. I think he killed them more violently then almost anyone else in that film. He seemed to have more anger at them then anyone else.

Halloweenfan80
05-28-2012, 05:59 AM
The Bullly, Judith, Steve, Ronnie and Big Joe Grizzly

the 'M' clam
06-10-2012, 08:14 PM
My favorite is when Michael kills Laurie's foster parents.

AgentOfThorn
06-13-2012, 09:58 PM
I'd have to say when he kills the police that are supposed to transfer him in the theatrical cut.

Horrorfan86400
08-11-2012, 11:18 AM
I like Ronnies death when we was duct taped to the chair then throat was cut & The truckers death when he slammed repeatedly threw the stall.

MyersCult81
11-07-2012, 11:33 AM
Big Joe Grizzly, it seemed very realistic because the guy fought back and that made it all the more brutal when Michael overpowered him and then very violently stabbed the piss out of him.

ClassOf78
11-07-2012, 12:13 PM
then very violently stabbed the piss out of him.

I'm not sure why, but when I read that I couldn't stop laughing. That's seriously the funniest shit I've read all day, haha.

Anyway, I'd say Judith's boyfreind, who's name escapes me (Steve was it?). His death was beyond brutal and the way that Zombie presented it was perfect. Definitely had the most impact on me.

blacksymbiote
11-08-2012, 12:06 AM
Joe Grizzly was my favorite. I liked he actually fought back even if it wasn't for long.

Thorni52
11-08-2012, 06:02 AM
Despite the nature of the violence being virtually the same, I don't think any of the kills in this film reach the brutality of what's displayed in RZH2. The only kill that kinda comes close is Judith's Boyfriend, but still, I don't think it's that cringeworthy.

Michael Voorhees
11-08-2012, 02:29 PM
They don't, really, because Michael's in a different place in this movie, I'd say. He's crazy, but not as deranged & as fucked up as he is in RZH2.

With that said, my favorite kill is probably be between Laurie's dad, Ronnie, & the shithead kid at the beginning.

80sJEM
12-06-2012, 07:33 PM
Ooh, that’s a tough one. Big toss-up between the Strodes (“You leave my baby ALONE!”) and, as hot-DAMN annoying as her voice was, Judith, a death that I personally think IS a HUGE improvement over the just ODD way the original Judith died…hmm…I can’t watch the original without wondering if maybe Michael was just stabbing all of the right nerves to get those noises from her or what?:bigeyes: Just…that’s MY main gripe with the whole of the original. Annie’s death face and death in general don’t bug me, but Judith’s does. She suffered like Tuesday Knight being sucked down a sinkhole in ‘Nightmare 4’ with those orgasmic whimpers…:crazy: