PDA

View Full Version : Some of you people need to chill...

Spongerboy
09-03-2007, 08:06 PM
I saw RZ's Halloween at the midnight showing. Was it good? I don't know yet... I don't know what to make of it.

But what I do know is that the people saying Zombie "ruined" the original, and "demolished the original face of terror" need to suck a horse cock and quit their bitching. Now I don't know what anyone here on this board are saying, but I have seen fanboy reviews elsewhere that give me perfect pictures of a fat ass in his mom's basement.

You still got the original. Was this the original? No. I know I was entertained, and probably was a bit too harsh because of my constant comparing to the original. But if this was the first of it's kind, and there were no Halloween's prior, everybody would be praising Zombie for his genious.

So no... your childhood was not raped, and no... the original was not burned and thrown away never to be seen again.

MacG
09-03-2007, 08:09 PM
I agree.

but I also think you need to chill.

jigsaw_dude
09-03-2007, 08:10 PM
That's so true, if these guys want the original, then they can just watch the original. Remakes aren't supported to be the same, that's why they call it a REMAKE.

DeanCorso
09-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I saw RZ's Halloween at the midnight showing. Was it good? I don't know yet... I don't know what to make of it.

But what I do know is that the people saying Zombie "ruined" the original, and "demolished the original face of terror" need to suck a horse cock and quit their bitching. Now I don't know what anyone here on this board are saying, but I have seen fanboy reviews elsewhere that give me perfect pictures of a fat ass in his mom's basement.

You still got the original. Was this the original? No. I know I was entertained, and probably was a bit too harsh because of my constant comparing to the original. But if this was the first of it's kind, and there were no Halloween's prior, everybody would be praising Zombie for his genious.

So no... your childhood was not raped, and no... the original was not burned and thrown away never to be seen again.

humm most of the real critics (just ignored some of those fanboys reviews you mention) hated the movie and when theres more then one critic bringing the same problems the movie had...well maybe they know what they are talking about.

there was no reason in the first place to remake Halloween...its just a money thing thats all...and they got want they wanted.

Dr_Loomis02
09-03-2007, 09:34 PM
humm most of the real critics (just ignored some of those fanboys reviews you mention) hated the movie and when theres more then one critic bringing the same problems the movie had...well maybe they know what they are talking about.

there was no reason in the first place to remake Halloween...its just a money thing thats all...and they got want they wanted.

I disagree about it being solely for money. Perhaps originally, the idea was to generate profits, but I don't think that is what RZ was going for. He was looking to create his own unique vision of Halloween, which he accomplished successfully. Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. That's what makes us human, we have different opinions. It reminds me of when the SW prequels came out. There are tons of similar arguments and remarks about which are better, the originals or the prequels, and those arguments and bashings make me just as nauseas.