09-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Two. Dos.

eklypised
09-02-2007, 06:46 PM
^^Thats what i was thinking

Myers Insurance
09-02-2007, 07:12 PM
Two.

The one in the workprint, and the one in the theatrical cut.

LiQuidIce944
09-02-2007, 07:31 PM
Hey,
I dont mean to stray from the subject guys but i thought it could of ended differently and this is why. When michael took his sister to his house and laid her there, he could of already killed her if he wanted to. He then pulls the picture of himself and his sister and shows it to her. Doesnt She understand this and tend to believe that he does care for her? Also in the end he drops the knife and just dives at her kind of in desperation to be with her it seems.If he doesnt care and i am way off please tell me, but i guess its for the sake of the movie or how it was supposed to be. Help me out guys.

TheShape'78
09-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Hey,
I dont mean to stray from the subject guys but i thought it could of ended differently and this is why. When michael took his sister to his house and laid her there, he could of already killed her if he wanted to. He then pulls the picture of himself and his sister and shows it to her. Doesnt She understand this and tend to believe that he does care for her? Also in the end he drops the knife and just dives at her kind of in desperation to be with her it seems.If he doesnt care and i am way off please tell me, but i guess its for the sake of the movie or how it was supposed to be. Help me out guys.

well yeah, it is obvious he doesn't want to kill her. he wants his boo.

-mitch-

viperswat
09-02-2007, 08:22 PM
I don't think Laurie was thinking clearly at all that whole time. Instead of weighing the possibilities that Michael didn't want her dead, she was selfishly thinking of any way to escape his clutches.

mtd20_2000
09-02-2007, 08:35 PM
LiQuidIce944...
1. If your friend had just been savagely attacked, you were stalked/chased through two houses, saw a police officer murdered, passed out, woke up and saw your other friend laying naked and murdered I doubt you would wonder why some looney was showing you a picture. Maybe this is just me but I think I would be trying to figure a way out of there....what do you think?
2. he didn't drop a knife, he dropped a two by four

Worthystevens
09-02-2007, 09:03 PM
I don't think Laurie was thinking clearly at all that whole time. Instead of weighing the possibilities that Michael didn't want her dead, she was selfishly thinking of any way to escape his clutches.

What a bitch. :roflmao:

Sam Loomis922
09-02-2007, 10:29 PM
micheal just wanted to be with his little sister, so i liked the WP ending better then him coming after her and her blowing his head off. the WP ending made wore sence with where the movie was going anyway.

LiQuidIce944
09-03-2007, 06:22 AM
Mtd,
I understand and that is a good point, mike should of just killed her after that. I mean people keep talking of sequels to this but i dont understand how, he got shot in the face? This seems to be more of about how Rob Zombie would of molded halloween then a actual movie in the series.

LiQuidIce944
09-03-2007, 06:22 AM
sorry,
but whats the wp ending?

Severed
09-03-2007, 08:46 AM
sorry,
but whats the wp ending?

http://www.ohmb.net/showthread.php?t=12297

Myers Insurance
09-03-2007, 08:55 AM
Link Removed.

You guys can talk about the workprint now, yes. You can't post stuff leading to vids from it, or speak about how to get it. Those who need to see it won't find out how to do so through this board.

-Slab-

RevengeOfLaurie
09-03-2007, 06:11 PM
Hey,

Yeah I was thinking about that myself. It was nice seeing Michael actually have some sort of feelings for another person, I guess the only person in the whole world that had ever been kind to him was his mother and little sister. I still don't understand why he killed the Spanish dude in the sanitarium, lol.

ragethorn
09-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Guys, what do you think about this ending for the movie. I think it would've killed 2 birds w/ one stone.

A) Having one of the coolest scenes from the original in the redux
B) Having it open for a sequel

Loomis shoots Michael in the pool while he was trying to get to Laurie. They go over to the cop car.

Now somebody mentioned that Loomis goes to check on Michael at the pool and sees that his body is no longer there and that's how it ends. I'll one up that.

What if Michael goes back to the pool to check on Michaels body and finds no body in the pool. The pool is just filled with fallen leaves. I mean PACKED with leaves.

Now Loomis runs in the pool all shocked that Michael got up and walked away and calls out for him. "MICHAEL!" "MICHAAAEEEEL!"

And from behind Loomis, Michael rises up from underneath the leaves...

CONTINUE FROM THERE......HOW WOULD YOU END THAT? That would be craaaaazy! haha

Sock
09-04-2007, 08:29 PM
Hey,
When michael took his sister to his house and laid her there, he could of already killed her if he wanted to. He then pulls the picture of himself and his sister and shows it to her. Doesnt She understand this and tend to believe that he does care for her?

You say this, but lets be reasonable here. All Michael did was show her a picture. Here Laurie is, trapped in some old house with her best friends corpse on the ground, and going through a complete mindfuck at the moment. Michael walks in and shows her a picture, thats it, nothing else, and she's supposed to automatically think "oh, that must be me and this guy in the picture is obviously the nutjob across from me and oh wow, he must be my brother, guess I was adopted" Not to be harsh, but hell, I think it would have been hard to figure out even if she hadn't been all wound up. If some silent guy sits down next to you at a bus stop, shows you a picture that you've never seen before and then just stares, well I don't think your going to be able to figure it out either.

MichaelJrdnMyrs
09-04-2007, 08:36 PM
Yeah I was thinking about that myself. It was nice seeing Michael actually have some sort of feelings for another person, I guess the only person in the whole world that had ever been kind to him was his mother and little sister. I still don't understand why he killed the Spanish dude in the sanitarium, lol.

The same reason that in the beginning he kills the rat who he was just talking all sweet to moments before. Dude is fucked in the head.

LeroyTheGreat38
09-05-2007, 04:33 PM
What if Michael goes back to the pool to check on Michaels body

How could he do that?

InTheDeep2007
09-05-2007, 04:54 PM
I don't think Laurie was thinking clearly at all that whole time. Instead of weighing the possibilities that Michael didn't want her dead, she was selfishly thinking of any way to escape his clutches

Exactly! When that happened, in the theater I saw it in, a lot of people called Laurie a dumb bitch.

I half agree and half disagree. Laurie was being clueless in what he was trying to say(so to speak). But then again, she WAS scared and wasn't clearly thinking. My friends and I were like "If only Micheal said something", BUT we all came to the conclusion that if he DID speak then it would have ruined the whole movie

Deckard
09-05-2007, 06:13 PM

Cause he has feelings...but is ALSO PURE EVIL!!!! wahahahahaha:nodsmile:

Cereal Killer
09-05-2007, 08:42 PM
Someone was watching the film on a portable DVD player @ my work last night. It wasn't a copy... at least I don't think... it was fully cased and all with a print on the disk. Maybe a really good copy... I don't know. I only buy/collect brand new DVD's. Won't even buy previously viewed. I hate scratches ;)

They said "they had a relative that owns a video distribution company & that's where they got it" :bigeyes: Doubtful, but the movie was totally different.

I don't know about the alternate ending as I didn't watch the end of this thing yesturday, but there's a lot of deletes that made everything come together a lot better from what I did see.

Myers escape, how the headstone was removed, more stalking scenes... and a few others that don't come to mind right away.

This person also had seen it last weekend so they were calling around to all the HalloweeN fans in the building who had seen it to check out the alternate scenes. Everyone that saw it at the box-office like I had were really surprised they went another way with it. This seemed like a different movie, better, & the owner said it's like 2/3 stalking versus the 1/2 in the cinema version. I don't know... like I said, only seen a few pieces. The escape was a little to graphic though... maybe MPAA?

Would be nice to get both when it's officially released. The parts I saw were very reminiscent (spl?) of the original.

Worthystevens
09-05-2007, 08:47 PM
Exactly! When that happened, in the theater I saw it in, a lot of people called Laurie a dumb bitch.

I half agree and half disagree. Laurie was being clueless in what he was trying to say(so to speak). But then again, she WAS scared and wasn't clearly thinking. My friends and I were like "If only Micheal said something", BUT we all came to the conclusion that if he DID speak then it would have ruined the whole movie

This seeming monster just killed her best friends. I would be trying to get the hell out of dodge too if I were her.

MacG
09-05-2007, 08:58 PM
This seeming monster just killed her best friends. I would be trying to get the hell out of dodge too if I were her.

Exactly. I don't understand why people are saying she should just be all happy go lucky that Michael doesn't want to harm her. I'm sorry but if I saw my best friend butchered and dead on the floor and a huge person with a scary mask and knife comes out of the shadows, I'd try to get the hell out of there too. I don't care what picture he showed me, I would've stabbed him too. No one here can say that they wouldn't try to get away. Even if he really wasn't going to harm her, no one would just stay there and see what happens.

Undrtkerkane
09-06-2007, 06:16 AM
micheal just wanted to be with his little sister, so i liked the WP ending better then him coming after her and her blowing his head off. the WP ending made wore sence with where the movie was going anyway.

I never saw the wp but I hear the ending through people here, and the WP ending sounded alot better than what I saw....also wouldve been nice to somehow end it like the original but instead of loomis shoot him, Laurie would, then drop on the balcony.... then when the police arrive show micheal gone and show Laurie sitting there crying like hell and play micheal's music, fade to black :mike: