PDA

View Full Version : Will the film makers be keeping tabs?

PG Soul
08-31-2007, 10:30 AM
On the reviews for the movie and comments posted by members of this forum and on his blog etc etc?

Do they even care what gets said?

mmyers78
08-31-2007, 12:31 PM
most likely not, the only thing they care about is hearing that sound of money drop into their pockets

DarknessBDJM
08-31-2007, 04:42 PM
Well I think they'll follow the comments enough to make the sequel easier on the fans, and probably make a sequel to the core series to please the hardcore crowd.

Todd
08-31-2007, 04:47 PM
I hope they don't.
I think there is a lot of bullshit going on.
Who are all these new members that are coming here just to say how bad they think the movie sucks?
Why would you join a messageboard for that sole purpose?
Are they perhaps trying to make it seem like more people dislike this movie than really do?
I mean, I'm not a member of the F13 board, and I guarantee that when that remake comes out, I won't be joining over there just to complain about it.

LordBoogeyman
08-31-2007, 07:12 PM
I hope they don't.
I think there is a lot of bullshit going on.
Who are all these new members that are coming here just to say how bad they think the movie sucks?
Why would you join a messageboard for that sole purpose?
Are they perhaps trying to make it seem like more people dislike this movie than really do?
I mean, I'm not a member of the F13 board, and I guarantee that when that remake comes out, I won't be joining over there just to complain about it.

I agree. I just came back here after a long, long absence ... and I don't know who the hell 95% of these people are. Time to get all OG up in their business, if you ask me. I think the policy to join and start posting should be more strictly enforced. Oh and haters be damned, I liked Zombie's movie. I will take you all on. Bring it.

ten31
08-31-2007, 07:14 PM
I think Zombie will be lurking around in here to see what we thought of the film. If he had the time to chat with us before hand I think he would want to see what we thought of his version.

Khan
08-31-2007, 07:16 PM
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/index.php/First_amendment

Todd
08-31-2007, 07:19 PM
http://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/index.php/First_amendment
Would you quit with this bullshit?
No one is saying that people don't have a right to say what they want, so please get off of that fucking soap box.
I do find it odd that people are joining here today just to complain, but if that's their thing, let them bitch away.

Khan
08-31-2007, 07:21 PM
This is the official board for Halloween, so a person looking to post their reviews on a Halloween movie would go here, right?

So in your mind, anyone who didn't like something about the movie is bitching?

Todd
08-31-2007, 07:24 PM
This is the official board for Halloween, so a person looking to post their reviews on a Halloween movie would go here, right?
No shit?
Like I pointed out in another post, when the F13 remake comes out, I won't be joining over there just to slam the movie. If people want to start accounts here just to bitch a few times and never show up again, that's their perogative, but I am not required to like it. Disagreeing with what someone says is not the same as trying to censor it, so once again, stop accusing me of something I didn't do.

Khan
08-31-2007, 07:46 PM
There is a new Friday board?

I thought it was gone for good.

LordBoogeyman
08-31-2007, 07:47 PM

Sadly, it's still gone:godno:

Todd
08-31-2007, 07:49 PM

I wouldn't have any idea since I'm not a member of it.
My point remains the same, however.

Khan
08-31-2007, 07:51 PM
I for one like seeing varied opinions.

Todd
08-31-2007, 08:05 PM
I for one like seeing varied opinions.
So do I.
But if I disagree with someones opinion, I should be able to say so without you accusing me of trying to censor that person.

PG Soul
09-01-2007, 12:08 AM
Yes, Rob Zombie will probably be lurking around, maybe, he'll log on too and ask for some live feedback. Which could be interesting, as long as it doesn't get out of hand.

Well I've been reading through the various opinions on the net, and it seems like one of them movies, you either like it or you hate it.

Audioslave
09-01-2007, 06:34 AM
I really don't think it's strictly new members with negative feedback. I've been a member here for over a year and I thought the film was awful. And I had no preconceived hate for Rob Zombie whatsoever.

H-Field Hero
09-01-2007, 07:25 AM
No shit?
Like I pointed out in another post, when the F13 remake comes out, I won't be joining over there just to slam the movie.You won't be joining over there period :p.
On the reviews for the movie and comments posted by members of this forum and on his blog etc etc?

Do they even care what gets said?You would be surprised over who's eyes have viewed this board over the years. Obviously anyone with even remote "status" will not post or anything like that, but the board does get watched from time to time by more people than you think.

And you know Rob Zombie won't beable to resist popping in and seeing what others are saying. I doubt he'll engage anyone, but I imagine he'll do a little reading in his spare time.

Khan
09-01-2007, 07:26 AM
The new Friday movie is coming out in 2009 at the earliest anyways...IF everyone involved can agree on everything.

PG Soul
09-01-2007, 10:54 AM
You won't be joining over there period :p.You would be surprised over who's eyes have viewed this board over the years. Obviously anyone with even remote "status" will not post or anything like that, but the board does get watched from time to time by more people than you think.

And you know Rob Zombie won't beable to resist popping in and seeing what others are saying. I doubt he'll engage anyone, but I imagine he'll do a little reading in his spare time.

Interesting.

Dunkinlo
09-02-2007, 09:12 AM
I think so, but you won't see any results for a while.
How do I know this???
I'm a member of a messageboard called NIKETALK.com
All we do is talk about shoes, and we also have a general forum thats pretty funny sometimes because you can talk about anything.
Anyways, a couple years ago everyone wished that NIKE would release more WACKY colorways in GREATER AMOUNTS.
Fast Forward to 2007 and we have a plethora of WACKY COLORWAYS that make people look like clowns, so be careful what you wish for because they may just bring the "THORN" storyline back!! LOL!!

Fiberawptic
09-02-2007, 11:26 AM
So do I.
But if I disagree with someones opinion, I should be able to say so without you accusing me of trying to censor that person.

lol because technically hes trying to censor your opinion which he believes is promoting censorship... :han: