PDA

View Full Version : Lucky Americans!!

Captain Mal
08-30-2007, 02:04 PM
Just a quick post for all of you going to see Mr. Zombie's Halloween. Have a blast and I really hope the movie is as good as the clips make it look. Us Europeans have to wait til October dammit!! Anyway, enjoy it folks.

anti thorn
08-30-2007, 02:21 PM
true im a bit pissed off but i have read alot of things on the net inclueding spoilers which im not gunna say on here ,but i dont reckon it will be that good. The only thing im looking forwrd to is daniell harris and how she will do in this film it will be the second time shes died in a halloween film in 10 years:P

Patrick1679
08-30-2007, 02:50 PM
Just a quick post for all of you going to see Mr. Zombie's Halloween. Have a blast and I really hope the movie is as good as the clips make it look. Us Europeans have to wait til October dammit!! Anyway, enjoy it folks.

That's pretty cool...thanks!

I feel terrible that you have to wait till October. But I have a feeling it will be worth it.

I believe all we really want is a scary Michael Myers again....I think we got it! I have a good feeling about it.

I'm catching it tonight at midnight. I'm picking up my tickets soon so I don't have to wait in line.