PDA

View Full Version : NO Discussions allowed on the Workprint of RZ's Halloween - Now with GINORMOUS TEXT

Thurisaz
08-26-2007, 09:51 PM
Yes, there is a workprint of the movie out there. It's an older copy that still has alot of the things that have been removed from the theater print still intact. There will be no discussion beyond what is in this thread. If you mention it in any other thread you will be banned. We don't condone pirating and will not stand for it or discussions stemming from it.

Please do not try to pass off 'reviews' or comments on the film based on this workprint. We have not been shy when it comes to reviewing workprints of previous Halloween films here but seeing as how this is not in the theaters yet we will not discuss it here.

After the film is released in theaters we will likely allow people to compare and contrast the versions as long as there is no talk of where to obtain it.

Please respect these rules and our wishes on this matter. Thank you.

-OHMB Staff

Franchise
08-27-2007, 01:58 AM
Once again, I'd like to make sure that people understand things. You can have watched this and I really don't care. Just make sure that you support the movie and see it in the theater and make sure the legacy lives on and that more films are made. Tell your friends and spread the word. Do all of us here proud.

Thurisaz
08-27-2007, 12:23 PM
This shouldn't have to be spelled out, but this DEFINITELY includes links to clips of the movie. Even if they are from YouTube.

Franchise
08-27-2007, 05:21 PM
We're a community of Halloween lovers here. If you think a bootleg won't ruin a movie, just look at what happened with Jason X.

H-Field Hero
08-27-2007, 05:35 PM
Mike and TJ covered it all, but I just want to lay some more emphasis on one final thing. And that is the fact that if there is any attempt to try and spoil this movie for other board members you will be banned outright There will be no warnings or any type of mercy We rarely ever act like this as a staff so I don't want people to think we're just blowing smoke. Any type of "I'm sorry", "I didn't mean to", "I didn't know will not work. Ignorance and stupidity will not be acceptable excuses this time around.

Not trying to sound all gung-ho and threaten everyone, we just want to make sure you're all very clear on what we're asking. I'm sure the majority of you already possess enough common sense to not even attempt something like this, but there's always a few who we have to worry about. So yeah, everyone hold to their asses until Friday and the flood gates shall open. Should be a fun time to be a member here.