PDA

View Full Version : Snow globes !

Trickster
10-10-2004, 03:06 AM
I keep hearing you guys n gals talking about halloween/Michael myers snow globes !! They sound real cool - never seen them for sale over here in the UK - Any one know where I can possibly purchase one ?? -Had a look on e-bay but not found any yet

MrTaft
10-10-2004, 03:20 AM
They're all over eBay, my friend. I was just on the UK site and there's one there now. Look again! :)

Trickster
10-10-2004, 03:31 AM
Thanks - I will have a look now !!

Silverpsycho
10-15-2004, 12:35 PM
yeah the blood globes are sweet! if those are the ones you're talking about :D

I wish the same company that did the detailed Freddy snowglobe and the Jason snowglobe could do one of Mike too. They are incredible looking!!! However the actual scenes in the globes could have looked better...but the lunging in Jason on his and Freddy on his look absolutely amazing! :D

totempoll
10-15-2004, 05:40 PM
can sum1 give me a link i saw jason's and freddy's but what about michael?

Silverpsycho
10-16-2004, 01:28 AM
the michael ones are just the really small blood globes that were included with the vhs collector's set released in 1998, but were mass produced by some other company (exactly the same) so now they are everywhere. Ebay is your best bet as I have never seen them in a store since their release in a Blockbuster. At Ebay, you may want to put "halloween blood globe" in your search. I hope that helps you out. If you happen to see a good Snow Globe like the Freddy and Jason ones...then please let us know here! :D I am dying for a detailed Halloween one!

BoogeyMan57
10-23-2004, 10:53 PM
Yeah, those Bloodly Snow Globes are pretty cool.

LoomisFan4Life
10-26-2004, 07:22 PM
Yeah I have seen the snowglobes at local Suncoast Video stores and they are sweet looking!!!