PDA

View Full Version : Irish cinematic release date?

Benny JR
08-15-2007, 03:45 AM
Hi all, I know it's been a while since I posted here, but as Autumn quickly draws in, you know what that means. My absolute fave time of the year is coming!!!!!!!!! Hallowe'en, it's a n Irish thing, you might not understand. LoL. Well, since this year I am now 18 AND I work for a cinema, I can go and see the new movie no matter what cert it is. I haven't yet asked my managers when the new movie is released here, but can anyone here tell me? Thanks.

JamieLloydFan
08-15-2007, 05:06 AM
, it's a n Irish thing, you might not understand. LoL. .

Not so Irish Maybe Celtic Pagan is a bit more on the ball, EH!!!

Captain Mal
08-15-2007, 07:51 AM
Not so Irish Maybe Celtic Pagan is a bit more on the ball, EH!!!
It always gets on my balls when Loomis gets the pronunciation of Samhain wrong in H2. There's a major connection between all things Celtic and Irish. Samhain is used in the Irish Language or should I say as gaeilge. Oiche Samhain meaning Halloween night.

Anyway back to the thread. My guess for an Irish release would be Oct 26th.

Lucifer
08-15-2007, 08:18 AM
I did some searching for you found that its realesed on October 19, 2007. Hope that helps

Captain Mal
08-15-2007, 08:23 AM
I did some searching for you found that its realesed on October 19, 2007. Hope that helps

Good job Lucifer. Always knew you weren't as bad as the guys in heaven made out. Cheers.

Lucifer
08-15-2007, 08:33 AM
Good job Lucifer. Always knew you weren't as bad as the guys in heaven made out. Cheers.

LOL so shall i make a place for you down here then ?

Captain Mal
08-15-2007, 08:36 AM
LOL so shall i make a place for you down here then ?

I'm afraid I'm well on my way. See you down there.