PDA

View Full Version : General Expectation for RZ's Halloween

scream_sayonara
08-02-2007, 11:28 PM
This is honestly the first time I've been in the Halloween's Future thread for probably 8 months, so I haven't absorbed how well you guys are conceiving this movie will turn out.
So, on a scale of 1 to 10, how good do you think this remake will be?

MyersFan75
08-02-2007, 11:32 PM
I am pretty confident that this film will be a great thing for the franchise.

I'm expecting a huge boost in merchandising after the film has come out. You remember back when the TCM remake came out and all the merchandise began flowing out?

I can see the same thing happening here. I'm really excited for this film.

Patrick1679
08-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Rob's the perfect man for the job at this point. I like his "old school" feel that's gritty and not polished. I love the direction this is going. He should have directed H20!

I really think everyone will like this movie. I'm sure there will be some things that people will disagree on but I think overall it's going to go over well. I just hope that people know that it is NOT a sequel.

This should be a big hit. Just like TCM was. It just has to be marketed right.

My feeling is it will be my 3rd favorite Halloween film behind H1 & H2. Nothing can replace those for me. Too much time has passed. Those two are more than just a movie for me. It's a time capsule that has taken on a life of it's own. That's why you can't compare this version to the early ones.

I voted an 8.

Deckard
08-03-2007, 01:23 AM
I have no doubts this will be my favorite film of the year...over GRINDHOUSE only cause I'm such a fan of HALLOWEEN and Michael Myers that even Resurrection entertains me (although I always skip past Busta Rhymes' scenes)...its gonna be amazing.

scoob
08-03-2007, 05:28 AM
I went with a 7.
Im sure I will enjoy the majority of it, the way Myers looks is worth an extra point alone.

TheShape66
08-03-2007, 05:47 AM
I went with an 8 vote. I think this film will do really well and give the franchise the kickstart it needs

Superman
08-03-2007, 05:48 AM
Yes...it will do well and hopefully bring in new fans.

Muse
08-03-2007, 05:56 AM
Yes...it will do well and hopefully bring in new fans.

Yes, hopefully bring in new fans, but hopefully, not ones who will just love the remake and hate the rest. Because those people will just be annoying. :nodsmile: We want new fans of the old movies too!

I'm expecting this film to get an 8 out of 10, for a Halloween movie (on terms with H3, but just under H1 and H2) and as an overall movie, I'm thinking a 7. On terms with both H2 as a movie overall :nodsmile: If you get what I mean.. haha.

discvader
08-03-2007, 06:08 AM
I'll go with a 9...the teaser trailer/theatrical trailer looks better than the last 3 Halloween movies combined!

The Frightmaster
08-03-2007, 06:10 AM
I went with a 7/10 for this movie. But I hope it's better. Who knows maybe when the movie is released people will be saying that RZ's halloween is their new favorite sequel. That would be funny seeing how a lot of people on other threads are saying they don't have high expectations for this movie.

Nightmare13
08-03-2007, 06:11 AM
Iím just really excited to see this film. I think people should, regardless of their opinion on Rob Zombie helming the remake, at least be thankful for him for making a film that looks as if itís giving the franchise the big re-boot that it defiantly needs right now.

I think Iíd give this an 8. I think itíll be somewhere up their with Halloween: H20 and Halloween 4 as my favourites of the series, after the original.

samhain51
08-03-2007, 06:13 AM
I went with the gusto 10 because I expect the world of it and I think it will be the best Halloween since Halloween 4

Roswell
08-03-2007, 07:40 AM
I went with 8. It'll probably be the best Halloween in the last twenty years.

MischievousSpirit
08-03-2007, 07:44 AM
I went with 8. It'll probably be the best Halloween in the last twenty years.

And that's saying a lot, since you weren't even born yet 20 years ago! :bastard:

Roswell
08-03-2007, 07:47 AM
And that's saying a lot, since you weren't even born yet 20 years ago! :bastard:

True, but I know H4 was released in 1988, and that was nearly twenty years ago. I also know that there hasn't been a Halloween film that has lived up to the first four in the space of time between H4 and the remake (believe me, I've seen them).

MischievousSpirit
08-03-2007, 07:52 AM
I'm not expecting total greatness out of this film, but I hope it'll be as good as H4.

Severed Hand
08-03-2007, 08:08 AM
It's a no-brainer this movie will do well for the Halloween franchise. Re-make/re-imagining/re-visioning/re-whatever......it'll be just the same as watching the next sequel for this series, only this time, it'll be a serious movie, no BS, no rapper screwing it up, just a plain serious Halloween movie. Mr. Zombie seems to have found that fine line of making it his own, and keeping the things we all love, only this time around......Michael is NO pussy!!!!!!!!! I kinda wish they had a Busta Ryhmes cameo......just so we could see Myers crush his head into a cement wall.

The Frightmaster
08-03-2007, 08:11 AM
I kinda wish they had a Busta Ryhmes cameo......just so we could see Myers crush his head into a cement wall.

That would of been great!!! He could of played the janitor at Smiths Grove.

scream_sayonara
08-03-2007, 08:12 AM
I'm not expecting total greatness out of this film, but I hope it'll be as good as H4.

Yeah, I'm not liking what I've heard about it. I'm hoping that I can pleasantly rank it behind H1, H4, H3, and H2.

Flash Over
08-03-2007, 08:16 AM
...Im not voting till themovie comes out. Im expecting anything so....

...It wouldnt be fair to rate it before it comes out, even IF the trailers are amazing....

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 09:01 AM
Thus far I have liked what I've seen so I'm gonna go with a 7. I expect the film to atleast be average, though I won't be surprised if it's better or worse than that.

Khan
08-03-2007, 09:03 AM
I will give it a 5 and hope that it is better then that.

Shamrock-Robot
08-03-2007, 10:33 AM
So far I have liked everything Ive seen and heard, So I expect it to be atleast decent.

The Dark Shape
08-03-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm hoping for a 7, which is my "I liked it" rating. I tend to enjoy 6s too, but I have major problems. In comparison to the other films in the series, 7 would mean I like it less than Halloween, H4, and H20, and more than H3, H5, H6, and Halloween: Resurrection. (And about even with Halloween II)

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 03:54 PM
In comparison to the other films in the series, 7 would mean I like it less than Halloween, H4, and H20, and more than H3, H5, H6, and Halloween: Resurrection. (And about even with Halloween II)

I can't imagine not liking it more than 5, 6, or Resurrection. But I suppose stranger things have happened.

MMyers89
08-03-2007, 03:56 PM
From the theatrical trailer, it looks as if I could end up ranking this right in with my other favorite sequels, which is quite a feat. Of course, I have to see the actual moive first, and I can't just throw out a perfect 10, so I'll go with 8/10.

Todd
08-03-2007, 04:18 PM
I'm giving it an eight because I'm hoping that it will be very good and that it will set a standard for future installments.

HannibalBEATNGU
08-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I'll go with 4.

I hated the script, I have mixed reactions to the footage I've seen so far, and as much as I love Corpses and especially Rejects, I've really hated the direction Rob has been going in from the start. I don't think that his style is suited for Halloween.

I think it'll be better than Halloween 3, 5, H20 and Resurrection.

A. Remin' D.
08-03-2007, 06:50 PM
I'm guessing 7-8. I bet it will be good, probably a blast in the theatre, but it won't be anything too amazing.

I voted 7.

Khan
08-03-2007, 06:56 PM
Yes, hopefully bring in new fans, but hopefully, not ones who will just love the remake and hate the rest. Because those people will just be annoying. :nodsmile: We want new fans of the old movies too!

I bet when the movie comes out there will be a flood of new members who will say that it is "better then the original."

Superman
08-03-2007, 06:59 PM
I bet when the movie comes out there will be a flood of new members who will say that it is "better then the original."

And that's ok. Everyone has an opinion. I like some remakes better then the original's.

WhiteZombie
08-03-2007, 07:45 PM
I'm saying 9. Confidently. It looks really kick-ass.

HannibalBEATNGU
08-03-2007, 08:02 PM

It'll probably be like TCM, many will feel that way in the wake of its release, but over time its popularity will taper off.

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 08:07 PM
It'll probably be like TCM, many will feel that way in the wake of its release, but over time its popularity will taper off.

Unless it does, and I think this is unlikely even if it does turn out to be a good film, become one of those rare remakes that makes the leap to classic in it's own right such as Carpenter's The Thing.

Khan
08-03-2007, 08:21 PM

Plus, there will be some people who haven't seen the original and don't know that it is a remake.

Unless it does, and I think this is unlikely even if it does turn out to be a good film, become one of those rare remakes that makes the leap to classic in it's own right such as Carpenter's The Thing.

I don't even consider it a remake, more of a more accurate adaptation of the source material (the book).

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 08:28 PM
I don't even consider it a remake, more of a more accurate adaptation of the source material (the book).

That's true, but there is a movie with a title close to it that has a very similure plot (in a way) and is a big part of the basis for doing this movie was and thus it's a remake. But I can see your point.

Khan
08-03-2007, 08:31 PM
Yes, for those reasons, it can be classed as a remake.

I actually don't like the original, as it has a walking carrot monster in it.

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 08:35 PM
I actually don't like the original, as it has a walking carrot monster in it.

Blasphemer!!!
Walking carrot monster=best role of James Arness life!

Khan
08-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Maybe I need to revisit the movie, as I last saw it several years ago and wasn't as mature of movie viewer.

And that's ok. Everyone has an opinion. I like some remakes better then the original's.

That is true.

Hopefully they don't go around saying things like "OMG!!!!11 that kicked a$$!!!111 this original has no gore so it sucked."

Firpo
08-03-2007, 08:47 PM
I expect a 10! I always expect the best when it comes to my fav. horror franchise. So far, only H4 has really lived up to the evil that is Michael Myers, with H2 in a damn close second. By the way, just to clear up any confusion, I'm only talkin' about the sequels, not the original. The original is in a class all its own and no Halloween movie can or should be compared to it.
But anyway, I'm hoping for the best and with what the trailers have shown, I'm starting to feel better about my expectations.

TommyDoyle2
08-03-2007, 08:55 PM
I worry about the influx of new fans, kids who know nothing about the genre and see any movie made before 1992 as 'old', the type who refuse to watch Psycho as it's in black and white, and the type who label the fashions of 70's classics as 'gay' and 'oh my god...look at what she's wearing!".

These are the kids who've ruined the genre. Halloween is OUR thing, and I see being a Halloween fan as almost a sub-culture in itself. The only bad RZ's Halloween will do, is it'll attract a bunch of ignorant kids to the Halloween universe, who'll disregard Carpenter's original. Alot of things precious to me have suffered a similar fate. I've been skating since the early 90's only to have an influx of arrogant kids suddenly invade the scene after Hawk landed the 900, claiming that everything that went before them was 'gay' and useless. I don't want it to happen here!

Not ALL kids you understand. The cool ones know who they are. But a pretty big percentage. Just read some of the audience reactions the fairly recent Halloween re-screening got from the modern youth market.

The Dark Shape
08-03-2007, 09:49 PM
I worry about the influx of new fans, kids who know nothing about the genre and see any movie made before 1992 as 'old', the type who refuse to watch Psycho as it's in black and white, and the type who label the fashions of 70's classics as 'gay' and 'oh my god...look at what she's wearing!".

These are the kids who've ruined the genre. Halloween is OUR thing, and I see being a Halloween fan as almost a sub-culture in itself. The only bad RZ's Halloween will do, is it'll attract a bunch of ignorant kids to the Halloween universe, who'll disregard Carpenter's original. Alot of things precious to me have suffered a similar fate. I've been skating since the early 90's only to have an influx of arrogant kids suddenly invade the scene after Hawk landed the 900, claiming that everything that went before them was 'gay' and useless. I don't want it to happen here!

Not ALL kids you understand. The cool ones know who they are. But a pretty big percentage. Just read some of the audience reactions the fairly recent Halloween re-screening got from the modern youth market.

Oh boy, the "new fans" complaint. Here's a shocker for you -- once upon a time, you were the ignorant new horror fan, and the old timers looked upon you like an uninformed little shit with no taste. Do you think "gore-filled" slashers like Black Christmas, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Halloween started the genre? Nope. And when they broke out, you can bet your ass that fans of Hammer horror and things like that looked down upon the kids brought up on the new stuff.

Hating young horror fans for being ignorant and having different tastes in incredibly hypocritical.

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 10:01 PM
Oh boy, the "new fans" complaint. Here's a shocker for you -- once upon a time, you were the ignorant new horror fan, and the old timers looked upon you like an uninformed little shit with no taste. Do you think "gore-filled" slashers like Black Christmas, The Texas Chainsaw Massacre, and Halloween started the genre? Nope. And when they broke out, you can bet your ass that fans of Hammer horror and things like that looked down upon the kids brought up on the new stuff.

Hating young horror fans for being ignorant and having different tastes in incredibly hypocritical.

For once I find myself inclined to agree with you. It's not like those same kids who make fun of the oldies for being "old" are incapable of going back and seeing them as they mature and find themselves able to understand them. I for one know that when I was 13 I was unable to appreciate films like the Birds.

Inhumane
08-03-2007, 10:41 PM
Wow.

Interesting poll.

So, 35 people think it will rate as a 7 or higher. 20 of which think an 8.

I wonder how everyone thought of "Halloween: Resurrection" before seeing that movie.

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 10:49 PM
Wow.

Interesting poll.

I wonder how everyone thought of "Halloween: Resurrection" before seeing that movie.

I think if people would have been honest with themselves they would have realized that Resurrection didn't have that big a chance of being a good film. The difference here I think is that it's entirely possible that this remake, free of the baggage the original seires carried, could be atleast slightly above average. Which I think it will be and thus I rate it a 7, as for me a 6 denotes average.

TheShape'78
08-03-2007, 10:57 PM
For once I find myself inclined to agree with you. It's not like those same kids who make fun of the oldies for being "old" are incapable of going back and seeing them as they mature and find themselves able to understand them. I for one know that when I was 13 I was unable to appreciate films like the Birds.

i am 17 and still don't appreciate the Birds. it is a lame idea, imo. i have no problem w/ old horror, but the Birds just always seemed really stupid to me.

edit: i am 18 not 17. i turned 18 on July 28th.

-mitch-

Cereal Killer
08-03-2007, 11:00 PM
I'm stoked to see it now, but I was pissed at first when news first broke. I thought it was like a remake of "The Godfather". Like a big Sin. It is afterall like "The Godfather of Horror", as more than one person has stated. I read some articles that say the film sheds a lot more light on MM's warped childhood which is something the 78' didn't have. Some people are really bashing already without having seen it. Yes, the original just had a normal kid gone psycho on a whim. A lot of things are going to be exposed differently which kinda takes away the mystique of the 78' film. Sadly, that makes people of a different era watch the original after the remake and they think the classic is crap.

I'm excited to see it now though. It will never outrank the 78' version for me, but it's better to have a cool modern type remake of the original than another crap sequel. The mask kinda looks like the original except it's got the RZ touch to it... like the rest of the films teaser scenes seem to have. When MM picks up the mask and you get that side profile... oh man, it looks like a 75' Kirk! First time since H2, baby.

I think it'll be a completely different feeling & played out story, but obviously we're going to see tons of the original dropped into this film. I'm going in open minded... and anxious :)

Hopefully people not of the 78' release generation will still look back at the original and marvel at it for setting the tone of two decades of horror. It had no gore but it was one of the scariest films of it's time. Lets see a film do that nowadays without CGI and whatnot. HalloweeN 78' did that, and no movie has ever really compared to it.

wyatt s
08-03-2007, 11:06 PM
i am 17 and still don't appreciate the Birds. it is a lame idea, imo. i have no problem w/ old horror, but the Birds just always seemed really stupid to me.

-mitch-

I was only using the Birds as an example, you can insert any classic horror film into the comment you want. As far as the birds though. You're dead wrong it's fantastic. You must have terrible taste in movies, you naive little kid!!! No appreciation I tells you!!!

TommyDoyle2
08-03-2007, 11:10 PM

Completely different, especially considering I was raised not only on the 70's breed but also on the Hammer, and Universal pre-Psycho school of horror. Texas Chainsaw, Halloween and BC were also heavy on the Hitchcock, whilst a film like TCM The Beginning, relied soley on giving gore to the young masses in order to satisy what they 'expect' a horror flick to deliver. Even old school Hammer-heads and lovers of Universals golden age could see the power of TCM and Halloween, Jaws and Black Christmas, and noted the heavy Hitchcock influence which won points. Zombie has won points already, more so than say Eli Roth, due to his ultra-respect for the genre, his influences stretching all the way back (as his band name obviously implies).And I don't think I used the word 'hate' to discribe modern horror fans either.

TommyDoyle2
08-03-2007, 11:17 PM
I was only using the Birds as an example, you can insert any classic horror film into the comment you want. As far as the birds though. You're dead wrong it's fantastic. You must have terrible taste in movies, you naive little kid!!! No appreciation I tells you!!!

I know you're joking, but seriously, and I don't care if this makes me sound arrogant or ignorant, but there are a handful of horror films, that if you don't appriciate, you know nothing about film. Halloween for example is one of them. My 16 year old sister enjoyed Resurrection more than JC's Halloween, and I told her she knows nothing about horror films. She called me arrogant more times than I could count, but I defiantly shook my head and stuck to my guns. Halloween, Texas Chainsaw, Jaws, Psycho...many films DEMAND appriciation. DEMAND.

I know I sound arrogant. Don't care. The Birds was brilliant btw.

TheShape'78
08-03-2007, 11:34 PM

hahaha, alright.

-mitch-

ColadaSplash
08-04-2007, 12:04 AM
Wow.

Interesting poll.

I followed that hype. It was a terrible reception from the mainstream (but, he lost his head... Must have heard that about 5000 times); however, the overall fan reception was on the positive side. Just about every report during shooting on the film was negative, but fans remained in high hopes.

Many won't admit this now, but during "Halloween: Resurrection's" opening weekend, people were saying how good it was on the boards -- this is back in the "Friday the 13th" board days. "Halloween: Resurrection" financially had a slightly higher theater average over "H20," but opened in too few theaters. If it went wide enough like it should have, it could have probably beat "H20's" opening numbers. Shocking for such a stinker, but true.

Halloween: H20 -- opening
(2,607 theaters, $6,209 average)
Widest Release: 2,669 theaters

Halloween: Resurrection -- opening
(1,954 theaters, $6,290 average)
Widest Release: 2,094 theaters

After opening weekend, and once the film hit DVD, the film severly started fizzling, and over time became hailed one of the worst sequels of all time.

101ant101
08-04-2007, 12:34 AM
yeah your right i hate some imdb memebersn they vote 1 for any movie they just go around doing it for fun but it aint thats a proper message bored for actors and directers and stuff anyway im likeing the trialers for the film so im sure ill like it

samhain51
08-04-2007, 06:05 AM
I ve been showing the commercial Tv spots To everyone in my family and they think it looks great so my expectations are very very high!!!

Khan
08-04-2007, 06:26 AM
Wow.

Interesting poll.

The way I see it, expecting a masterpiece is unwise, as you will only be let down.

Go in expecting nothing and you likely won't be disappointed.

samhain51
08-04-2007, 06:38 AM
I dont think we will be dissappointed It all depends on what you in general expect!!!

Khan
08-04-2007, 06:40 AM
Some people expect the movie to be an instant classic, and it makes me laugh.

mmyers78
08-04-2007, 03:24 PM
i went with an 8

Villain612
08-05-2007, 10:23 AM
I went with 7.

In quality, I think it'll be in the Halloween 4 to H20 range.

The Dark Shape
08-05-2007, 10:29 AM
If it went wide enough like it should have, it could have probably beat "H20's" opening numbers. Shocking for such a stinker, but true.

You have to remember, though, that H20 opened on a Wednesday, diluting some of its Friday-Sunday business.

Worthystevens
08-05-2007, 11:33 AM
Some people expect the movie to be an instant classic, and it makes me laugh.

When has a movie ever been an instant classic?

Khan
08-05-2007, 01:06 PM
When has a movie ever been an instant classic?

Something like Gone With The Wind is universally praised and got a tremendous reception at the time.

flashram
08-05-2007, 01:14 PM
I gave it an 8. I am really excited about the trailers I've seen so far. And I loved House of 1,000 Corpses. I hate RZ's music with a passion though.

wyatt s
08-05-2007, 02:40 PM
I gave it an 8. I am really excited about the trailers I've seen so far. And I loved House of 1,000 Corpses. I hate RZ's music with a passion though.

I'm in agreement on hating Robs music, as I don't think he's really put anything of real quality out there since the days of White Zombie. But that has nothing to do with his films. His films are a seperate entity all together and as I thought that Corpses was fairly decent, though more of an exercise in style over substance, and that Rejects was borderline fantastic and given that I've liked what I've seen so far I have to admit to thinking that this film will atleast be good. Beyond that I don't know

Shamrock-Robot
08-05-2007, 02:46 PM
I'm in agreement on hating Robs music, as I don't think he's really put anything of real quality out there since the days of White Zombie. But that has nothing to do with his films. His films are a seperate entity all together and as I thought that Corpses was fairly decent, though more of an exercise in style over substance, and that Rejects was borderline fantastic and given that I've liked what I've seen so far I have to admit to thinking that this film will atleast be good. Beyond that I don't know

I agree, Rob has showed talent, And from what has been seen so far with Halloween, It looks to be a decent film, Who knows though.

Khan
08-05-2007, 03:28 PM

His first solo album was alright, but his latest is garbage.

Shamrock-Robot
08-05-2007, 04:31 PM
His first solo album was alright, but his latest is garbage.

His music was at its best in his White Zombie days.

Myers Insurance
08-05-2007, 04:32 PM
Something better than Resurrection.

Around an 8 or 9.

Shamrock-Robot
08-05-2007, 04:35 PM

Around an 8 or 9.

I would say everyone is hoping its better than Ressurection.

Monte
08-05-2007, 04:39 PM
My general expectation is that this movie will be released to theaters and there will be people who go see it.

How general is that?

Myers Insurance
08-05-2007, 04:39 PM
How dare you! Everyone knows that Resurrection is the best film in the series since the original!

Joker
08-06-2007, 02:59 AM
Pretty confident this film will be fairly good. A nice 8. The fact it wasnt a film with webcams and rappers already put it at a 6 and the trailer and tv spots have only pushed it up.

Khan
08-06-2007, 07:26 AM

It isn't too difficult to accomplish that.

YourAverageJoe
08-06-2007, 10:38 AM
As far as my expectations go, I'm going with 9. This movie just flat out looks awesome. It's a fresh take on a classic horror movie. The cast looks like it will be spectacular. The score sounds good, from what I've heard.

I've yet to see anything that has given me reason to think that this won't be good.

The only reason I give it a 9 instead of a 10 is because I think that no matter what this movie does or how good it is, it will not beat the original.

mcilroga
08-06-2007, 10:49 AM
Haha, look at the public poll. Rob Zombie voted a 10.

My my, Mr. Zombie... your expectations are high. :bastard:

FooFighters
08-23-2007, 12:25 PM
I am going to expect a 9. But that's just because the original is just so good.

Chaosboy
08-24-2007, 08:08 AM
Of course it's impossible for me to say with an degree of accuracy ( I have avoided all the trailers, except the first one, and commercials and have stayed away from much of the talk generated by the one or two that have viewed it ),but I can speculate though from what I have seen that a 7/10 is a fair assessment ( that is a very conservative 7 by the way )

pip pip!!

WhiteZombie
08-24-2007, 08:24 AM
:laugh: Im sure I'm late noticing this, but Rob voted 10 when he was on last time.

njdevs03champs
08-24-2007, 09:58 AM
This should be a classic!!!

horrornut
08-24-2007, 10:23 AM
I did NOT vote in the poll because I've already seen the movie. IMO, for me it scored a 9 tops, no less than 8. It was far better than I expected going in to the screening. For me at least Zombie's Halloween is by far much better than H5 through HR. You have to expect that a remake of the original after 29 years to be much more intense, bloody, gory, loud, fast moving, tough language, sexual charged plot twisted flick. Come on.....it's the 21 Century. What in hell do you expect???

MichaelMyers04
08-24-2007, 11:23 AM
You have to expect that a remake of the original after 29 years to be much more intense, bloody, gory, loud, fast moving, tough language, sexual charged plot twisted flick. Come on.....it's the 21 Century. What in hell do you expect???

I agree. I mean, I would love to have another movie be built all on suspence, but that's not really practical anymore. All of these movies are made for their time, and while the original worked really well for '78, the remake is made for today's audiences. Times have changed....just look at each of the HalloweeN sequels, and how much they're affected by their time (they ALL are); this one will be too.

scream_sayonara
09-01-2007, 09:45 AM
I love how Rob Zombie voted "10" for his own movie and then produced the worst thing I've ever seen.

Villain612
09-01-2007, 09:48 AM
I voted a 7 before seeing it.

Eventual rating was a 6.

About what I expected. A mixed bag.

theoutfieldguy
09-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I voted for 1.My expectations were really low after Rick Rosenthal's "Resurrection".I set my expectations low and I wasnt disappointed.

Laow-Z
09-01-2007, 09:53 AM
Guess we don't need this thread anymore since it's out.