PDA

View Full Version : Resident Evil: Apocolypse - What Do You Think?

Five by Five
10-09-2004, 05:55 PM
Guys tell me what you think about this movie!

First, i saw the trailer, pretty snazzy i might ad, and i loved it! I go to see the movie. I am dissapointed from the first scene! the cameras were set up badly! Then so on. Gight scenes where way TOO fast, Nemesis looked like rubber (didnt carry original gun either!) when alice broke her finger, so RUBBER!!!! ahhhhhh The super powers thing was okay, kinda dumb. How did jill valentine know how to shoot the zombies in the head?!?!?!?! Why did she get fired? :eek: :eek: :eek: :confused: The ENDING WAS SO TERRIBLE!!!!!!! SHE CAN KILL PEOLE WITH HER MIND? WHAT!!!! They swore way too much in the movie. Last movie was way less (great film I might add) and they had like forty scenes of BooBs!!(not that i am complaining) And Nemesis turns good!?!?!:confused: the lickers looked so animated and so terrible. Whay was it in the trailer the licker was gray and way too bulky. They couldnt decide which version looked more sucky thats why. Eventually after leaving the theater, several days, it started to grow on me and i like it but they need to fix all the stuff above!! What do you guys think?

Thrillogy
10-09-2004, 06:43 PM
it was ok. boring IMO

Soulless
10-10-2004, 04:13 AM
http://ohmb.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15&highlight=resident+evil+apocolypse

ForBiddeN
10-10-2004, 12:26 PM
i personally liked it better than the 1st

Hall9ween
10-10-2004, 02:45 PM
Wow, you must really want people to see your review of this movie. I have seen you post the exact same thing three times. Go on, post it again, make it 4 times, the lucky number.

No, I'm joking.

This movie already has a thread (2 threads if you count the genereal Resident Evil thread), I don't think it deserves three threads dedicated to it. Do you?

zombie commando
10-11-2004, 06:17 AM
This movie sucked. Nemesis was lame, the battle between him and the Milla was borderline retarded..........this is just one of those movies you have to put on your retard cap to enjoy. I thought the first one was better, and that isn't good considering the fact that I thought the first one was crap as well.